LUMIX F5: Super Slim Pocket Camera
- 14MP Slim pocket camera
- 5X optical wide angle zoom
- HD video capture
- Creative Panoramic scene mode
- Replacement Accessories
- Cases, Bags + Straps
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 97.4 x 58.0 x 21.5 mm / (3.83 x 2.28 x 0.85 inch)
- Weight Approx. 106g without Battery and SD Memory Card (0.23lb) / Approx. 121g with Battery and SD Memory Card (0.27lb)
- Camera Effective Pixels 14.1 Megapixels
- Sensor Size / Total Pixels / Filter 1/2.33-inch CCD Sensor / 14.5 Total Megapixels / Primary Color Filter
ApertureF3.2 - 6.5 / 2-Step (F3.2 / 9.1 (W), F6.5 / 18.4 (T))
Focal Lengthf=5 - 25 mm (28 - 140 mm in 35 mm equiv.) (34 - 170mm in 35mm equiv. in video recording)
- Extra Optical Zoom (EZ) 5.9x (4:3 / 10M), 8.4x (4:3 / 5M), 10.5x (under 3M)
- Intelligent Zoom -
- 2- Speed Zoom -
- Optical Image Stabilizer/Five Axis Correction -
Digital ZoomMax. 4x
- Focusing Area Normal / Auto Scene: Wide 10 cm - infinity / Tele 100 cm - infinity
AF Assist Lamp-
- AF Metering Face / 9-Area / 1-Area
- Shutter Speed 8 - 1/2000 sec
- File Format Still Image: JPEG (DCF / Exif2.3) / Motion picture: QuickTime Motion JPEG
- Recording Modes
- Mode Dial / Mode Button Auto SCN, Normal Picture, SCN, Panorama Shot
- Creative Control mode -
- Still Image Scene Mode Portrait, Scenery, Sports, Night Portrait, Night Scenery, Food, Baby(Birthday only), Sunset, High sensitivity
- Continuous Shooting Mode Full-Resolution Image, approx. 0.5 frames/sec / Flash burst shooting
- Motion Picture Recording (*2)
- HD Video 1280 x 720 pixels, 30fps (HD / Motion JPEG)
- STD Video 640 x 480 pixels, 30 fps (VGA / Motion JPEG) / 320 x 240 pixels, 30 fps (QVGA / Motion JPEG)
- High Speed Video -
- Continuous recordable time (motion pictures)
- AVCHD -
- MP4 -
- Actual recordable time (motion pictures)
- AVCHD -
- MP4 -
- Exposure Parameters
Exposure Compensation1/3 EV step, +/- 2 EV
- Auto (AE) Bracketing -
- Light Metering Intelligent Multiple
ISO SensitivityI.ISO / 100 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / High Sensitivity mode (ISO 1600-6400)
- Picture Quality
- Still Picture Recording [1:1] 3232x3232 (10.5M) / [4:3] 4320 x 3240 (14M) / 3648 x 2736 (10M EZ) / 2560 x 1920 (5M EZ) / 2048 x 1536 (3M EZ) / 640 x 480 (0.3M EZ) / [3:2] 4320 x 2880 (12.5M) / [16:9] 4320 x 2432 (10.5M)
- Image Quality -
White BalanceAuto / Daylight / Cloudy / Shade / Incandescent / White Set
- Photo Style / Film Mode -
- Color Mode / Color Effect / My color Color Mode : Standard, Black&White, Sepia
- Aspect Bracketing -
- Digital Red Eye Correction (Red-Eye Removal) Yes
- GPS -
- Wi-FI -
- NFC -
- Zoom in Motion Picture Yes(Digital Zoom)
Self Timer2 sec / 10 sec
Playback ModeNormal Play, Slideshow,Category Selection, Calendar
- Thumbnails / Zoomed Playback 12,30- thumbnails / Yes
- Calendar Display / Dual- Image Playback Yes / No
- Set Favorites / Rotate Image No / No
- Show Histogram -
- Show Highlights -
- DPOF Print Setting / Set Protection No / Yes
- Retouch -
- Resize / Cropping / Aspect Conv. / Leveling Yes / No / No / No
- Copy / Title Edit / Text Stamp Yes / No / No
- Cut Animation -
- Video Divide -
- PictBridge Support Single / Multi / All
- OSD language English, Spanish
LCD Monitor2.7"(6.7cm) TFT Screen LCD Display (230K dots) / Field of View : approx. 100%
- Built- in- Flash Auto, Auto/Red-eye Reduction, Forced On, Slow Sync./Red-eye Reduction, Forced Off / 0.6 - 5.7m (Wide/i.ISO), 1.0 - 2.8m (Tele/i.ISO)
- Recording Media Built- in Memory, SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card
- Built- in- Memory Approx. 10MB
- Microphone / Speaker Mono / Mono
- Battery life (approx.) 250 pictures (CIPA Standard)*1
- Standard Package
- Included Software PHOTOfunSTUDIO 9.0 LE, Adobe Reader
- Standard Accessories Battery Pack, AC adaptor, USB Cable, Hand Strap, CD-ROM
- NOTE *1 / Recording conditions by CIPA standard / - CIPA is an abbreviation of [Camera & Imaging Products Association]. / - Temperature: 23 oC (73.4 oF)/Humidity: 50%RH when LCD monitor is on. / - Using a Panasonic SD Memory Card (32 MB). / - Using the supplied battery. / - Starting recording 30 seconds after the camera is turned on. (When the optical image stabilizer function is set to [ON].) / - Recording once every 30 seconds with full flash every second recording. / - Rotating the zoom lever from Tele to Wide or vice versa in every recording. / - Turning the camera off every 10 recordings and leaving it until the temperature of the battery decreases. / *2 / - These are standard times taken at a temperature of 23 oC (73.4 oF) and a humidity of 50%RH. / - The time available for recording varies depending on the environment, the interval between recordings, and the manner of use. / - Actual recordable time is the time available for recording when repeating actions such as switching the power supply [ON] / [OFF], starting/stopping recording, zoom operation etc. / - Maximum time to record motion pictures continuously with [AVCHD] in [FHD/60p]/[FHD/60i] is 29 minutes 59 seconds. / - Maximum time to record motion pictures continuously with [MP4] is 29 minutes 59 seconds or up to 4 GB.
- UPC 885170118003
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
I am a professional photographer who is seriously considering switching to the Lumix mirrorless cameras. Does Panasonic have, or can you suggest, a web site that demonstrates how professional photographers are successfully using the Lumix professional cameras?
In conjunction with our Panasonic.com web site, our Sales and Marketing team also runs LUMIXLOUNGE.COM This site features work from Panasonic’s Luminary team of professional photographers who have migrated to the Lumx mirrorless cameras. The site also features schedules to live on-line and dealer events as well as convenient links to our latest firmware updates. Additional features to expand the site are already in progress.
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.