LUMIX® DMC-3D1K Digital Camera
This item is currently not available.
- Stabilized 2-Lens System, 25mm Wide 4X Zoom with MEGA O.I.S.(Optical Image Stabilizer)
- 3D and 2D Video and Stills with Dual Shooting Options
- Simultaneous "Wide & Zoom" or "Still & Video" Shooting
- 3.5-inch Touch Enabled LCD
- 1080/60i HD Video (AVCHD & MP4 Formats)
- How to Check and Install Firmware
- How to connect your camera to a Mac
- DMC3D1 - 360 View
- How to Import Pictures Using iPhoto Software
- How to Transfer Pictures to a PC using the Photo Gallery Software.
- How to install Panasonic Digital Camera Software
- How to Format SD Card/Internal Memory
- How to Remove/Insert SD Card/Batteries
- How to Install Software
- How to Take Better Photos
Dimensions (W x H x D)
108.0 x 58.5 x 24.1 mm
(4.25 x 2.30 x 0.95 inch)
Approx. 171 g without Battery and SD Memory Card (0.38 lb)
Approx. 193 g with Battery and SD Memory Card (0.43 lb)
Effective Pixels12.1 Megapixels
- Sensor Size / Total Pixels / Filter 1/2.3-inch High Sensitivity Mos Sensor x2 / 12.8 Total Megapixels / Primary Color Filter
F3.9 - 5.7 / 2-Step
(F3.9 - 9.0 (W) / F5.7- 13.0 (T))
Focal Lengthf= 4.5 - 18.0 mm (2D: 25 -100mm, 3D(16:9): 33 - 132mm, 3D(4:3): 30 - 120mm in 35 mm equiv.)
- Extra Optical Zoom (EZ) 2D 4.9x (4:3 / 8M), 6.3x (4:3 / 5M), 7.8x (4:3 / under 3M)
- Intelligent Zoom 2D 5x
LUMIX DC VARIO x2
11 elements in 10 groups
(5 Aspherical Lenses / 9 Aspherical Surfaces)
Optical Image StabilizerMEGA O.I.S. (On / Off)
- Digital Zoom 2D 4x
Focusing Area 2D
Normal: Wide 50 cm - infinity / Tele 100 cm - infinity
Macro / Intelligent Auto / Motion Picture: Wide 5 cm - infinity / Tele 100 cm - infinity
- Focusing Area 3D Normal: Wide 50 cm - infinity / Tele 100 cm - infinity
AF Assist LampYes
Normal, AF Macro, Zoom Macro
Quick AF ON/OFF(On in Intelligent Auto), Continuous AF(only for motion picture)
Quick AF (Always On)
AF Metering 2D
Face / AF Tracking / 23pt / 1pt / Spot
AF Metering 3D
Face / 23pt / 1pt
Still: 8 - 1/1300 sec
Starry Sky Mode : 15, 30 only 2D
File Format 2D
Still Image: JPEG(DCF/Exif2.3)
Motion picture: AVCHD, MP4
File Format 3D
Still Image: JPEG(DCF/Exif2.3),MPO
Motion picture: original fomat
- Mode Dial / Mode Button 2D Intelligent Auto, Normal Picture, SCN, wide & zoom dual shooting
- Mode Dial / Mode Button 3D Normal Picture
Still Image Scene Mode 2D
Portrait, Soft Skin Transform, Self-Portrait, Scenery, Panorama Assist, Sports, Night Portrait, Night Scenery, Handheld Night Shot, Food, Party, Candle Light, Baby1, Baby2, Pet, Sunset,
High Sensitivity, Flash Burst, Starry Sky, Fireworks,Beach, Snow, Aerial Photo, Pin Hole, Film Grain,High Dynamic(Standard / Art / B&W), Photo Frame
Continuous Shooting Mode 2D
Full- Resolution Image: 8 frames/sec
Max. 12 images (Standard / Fine Mode),
with AF Tracking: 4 frames/sec, 2 frames/sec
Motion Picture Recording (*2) 2D HD Video
1920 x 1080 pixels, 60i (FSH: 17Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor output is 30p)
1280 x 720 pixels, 60p (SH: 17Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor output is 30p)
1920 x 1080 pixels, 30 fps (FHD: 20Mbps / MP4) (Sensor output is 30p)
1280 x 720 pixels, 30 fps (HD: 10Mbps / MP4) (Sensor output is 30p)
- 2D STD Video VGA: 640 x 480 pixels, 30 fps (4Mbps / MP4)
- Motion Picture Recording (*2) 3D HD Video 1920 x 1080 pixels, side by side, 60i
- Continuous recordable time(motion pictures) AVCHD 2D approx. 70 min (FSH)
Continuous recordable time(motion pictures) AVCHD 3D
- Continuous recordable time(motion pictures) MP4 2D approx. 70min (FHD)
- Actual recordable time(motion pictures) AVCHD 2D approx. 30 min (FSH,SH)
- Actual recordable time(motion pictures) AVCHD 3D approx. 25 min (FSH)
- Actual recordable time(motion pictures) MP4 2D approx. 30 min (FHD)
Exposure Compensation1/3 EV step, +/- 2 EV
- Auto (AE) Bracketing 2D 1/3 ~1EV step, Max +/-1, 3 frames
- Light Metering Intelligent Multiple
- ISO Sensitivity 2D Auto / i.ISO / 100 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200
- ISO Sensitivity 3D Auto
Still Picture Recording (2D) 1:1
2992x2992(9M) / 2448x2448(6M EZ) / 1920x1920(3.5M EZ)
/ 1536x1536(2.5M EZ) / 480x480(0.2M EZ)
4000x3000(12M) / 3264x2448(8M EZ) / 2560X1920(5M EZ) /
2048X1536(3M EZ) / 1600x1200(2M EZ) / 640x480(0.3M EZ)
4000x2672 (10.5M) / 3264x2176 (7M EZ)
/ 2560x1712 (4.5M EZ) / 2048x1360 (2.5M EZ) / 640x424(0.3M EZ)
4000x2248 (9M) / 3264x1840 (6M EZ)
/ 2560x1440(3.5M EZ) / 1920x1080 (2M EZ) / 640x360 (0.2M)
- (3D) Still Picture Recording 4:3 1:1 3264x2448(8M)
- (3D) Still Picture Recording 16:9 3264x1840 (6M)
- Image Quality 2D Fine / Standard
- Image Quality 3D 3D mode: MPO
- White Balance 2D Auto / Daylight / Cloudy / Shade / Incandescent / White Set
- White Balance 3D Auto
- Digital Red Eye Correction (Red- Eye Removal) 2D Yes
- Optical Zoom in Motion Picture 2D Yes
Self Timer2 sec / 10 sec
- Playback Mode Normal Playback, Slideshow, Filtering Playback (Picture Only, Video Only, Category, 3D, Favorites),Dual Image Playback, Calendar Playback
- Thumbnails / Zoomed Playback 12,30-thumbnails / Yes Touch Magnification
- Calendar Display / Dual- Image Playback Yes / Yes
- Set Favorites / Rotate Image 2D Yes / Yes
- Set Favorites / Rotate Image 3D Yes / No
- Show Histogram Yes
DPOF Print Setting / Set Protection
Yes / Yes (2D)
Yes (JPEG only) / Yes (3D)
Resize / Cropping / Aspect Conv. / Leveling
Yes / Yes / No / No (2D)
No / No / No / No (3D)
Copy / Title Edit / Text Stamp
Yes / Yes / Yes (2D)
Yes / No / No (3D)
- Cut Animation 2D Yes
- Video Divide Yes
- PictBridge Support 2D Single / Multi / All / Favorites / DPOF
- PictBridge Support 3D Single / Multi / All / Favorites / DPOF *JPEG only
- OSD Language English, Spanish
3.5"(8.8cm) TFT Full Touch Screen LCD Display (460K dots), AR Coating
Field of View : approx. 100%
Power LCD mode, AUTO Power LCD mode
- Built- in- Flash Auto, Slow Sync./Red-eye Reduction, Forced Off
- Recording Media Built-in Memory, SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card
- Built- in- Memory Approx. 70MB
- Microphone / Speaker Stereo / Yes
- Interface mini HDMI, AV Output (NTSC), USB2.0 High speed
Li-ion Battery Pack (3.6V, Minimum:895mAh) (Included)
AC Adaptor (Input: 110-240V AC) (Optional)
- Battery life (approx.) 200 pictures (CIPA Standard)*1
PHOTOfunSTUDIO 7.0 HD Edition
- Standard Accessories Stylus Pen, Battery Charger, Battery Pack, USB Cable, Hand Strap, CD-ROM
— Recording conditions by CIPA standard
— CIPA is an abbreviation of [Camera & Imaging Products Association].
— Temperature:23 °C (73.4 °F)/Humidity: 50%RH when LCD monitor is on.
— Using a Panasonic SD Memory Card (32 MB).
— Using the supplied battery.
— Starting recording 30 seconds after the camera is turned on. (When the optical image stabilizer function is set to [ON].)
— Recording once every 30 seconds with full flash every second recording.
— Rotating the zoom lever from Tele to Wide or vice versa in every recording.
— Turning the camera off every 10 recordings and leaving it until the temperature of the battery decreases.
— The number of recordable pictures decreases in Auto Power LCD Mode and Power LCD Mode.
— These are standard times taken at a temperature of 23 °C (73.4 °F) and a humidity of 50%RH.
— The time available for recording varies depending on the environment, the interval between recordings, and the manner of use.
— Actual recordable time is the time available for recording when repeating actions such as switching the power supply [ON] / [OFF], starting/stopping recording, zoom operation etc.
— The maximum time for continuous recording of 3D motion pictures is 29 minutes 59 seconds.
— Motion pictures with [FSH] in [AVCHD] can be recorded continuously for up to 29 minutes 59 seconds.
— Motion pictures in [MP4] can be recorded continuously for up to 29 minutes 59 seconds or up to 4GB.
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 108.0 x 58.5 x 24.1 mm
- UPC 885170059672
Advanced Features Manuals
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
I am a professional photographer who is seriously considering switching to the Lumix mirrorless cameras. Does Panasonic have, or can you suggest, a web site that demonstrates how professional photographers are successfully using the Lumix professional cameras?
In conjunction with our Panasonic.com web site, our Sales and Marketing team also runs LUMIXLOUNGE.COM This site features work from Panasonic’s Luminary team of professional photographers who have migrated to the Lumx mirrorless cameras. The site also features schedules to live on-line and dealer events as well as convenient links to our latest firmware updates. Additional features to expand the site are already in progress.
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.