Dual-Decoder Digital Surround...
This item is currently not available.
Features Dual-Decoder Digital Surround Processor
Dolby Digital Decoder5.1 channel
DTS Decoder5.1 channel
Dolby Pro Logic DecoderYes
- Built-in DSP Yes
- Speaker Management with Set-Up Display Yes
- Built-in Center Channel Amp 30W x 1
- Preamp Output (RCA) 5 channels
- Subwoofer Output (RCA) 1 channel
- Preamp Output Level 2V rms (0dB), 600 ohms
- Output Balance Adjustment Yes, with built-in test tone generators
- Frequency Response (Front L/R, Center, Surround L/R) 20kHz, ±1dB (LARGE setting)
- Delay Time: Dolby Digital 0-5ms (center), 0-15ms (surround L/R)
- Delay Time: Dolby Pro Logic 15-30ms (surround L/R)
- Distortion (PCM Input, 1kHz, 0dB) 0.02% (front L/R)
- Dynamic Range 96dB
- Dynamic Range Compression Yes
- S/N Ratio (IHF, A) 100dB
- Seat Position Selector Yes
- Wired Control Unit Yes
- Hide-Away Main Unit Yes
- Speaker Connector Center Channel
- Digital Audio Input Yes, Optical
- Analog Audio-In RCA x 2ch.
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 1.8125'' x 6.688'' x 1.000''
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.