18,000 Btu WhisperBreeze™ Split Air Conditioner
18,000 Btu WhisperBreeze™ Split Air Conditioner with Heat Pump (outdoor unit)
- ***Please Note*** Must be used with indoor unit, CS-A18CKPG
- Flexible Installation Yes
- Super Quiet Yes
- Air Purifying & Solar Refreshing Deodorizing Filters Yes, for clean, fresh air
- Odor Removing Function Yes
- Removable, Washable Panel Yes
- Cross-Flow Fan Yes, 90mm diameter for quiet operation and increased airflow
- Airflow Direction Control Yes, Up & Down and Left & Right
- Manual Horizontal Airflow Direction Control Yes
Up & Down - 5 patterns + auto
Left & Right - 5 patterns + auto
- Circulation Operation Mode Yes
- Heat Pump with Hot Start Control Yes
- Powerful Mode Yes
- Economy Mode Yes
- Dry Mode Yes
- Quiet Mode Auto Control No
- Sleep Mode Auto Control Yes
- 24-Hour ON/OFF Real Setting Timer Yes
- Luminous, User-Friendly Remote Control Yes
- Automatic Operation Mode Yes
- Top-Panel Maintenance Access Yes
- Auto Restart ( Random) Yes
- Anti-Corrosion Condenser Yes
- Maximum Pipe Length up to 82.0 ft.
- Minimum Pipe Length 9.8 ft.
- Double-Bend Heat Exchanger Yes, structure gives the heat exchanger a large surface area for higher efficiency
- 2-Wing Fan Yes
- Cooling Capacity (Btu/h) 17,000
- SEER 10.0
- Heating Capacity (Btu/h) 18,300
- HSPF 6.8
Running Current: 7.9 amps
Power Input: 1760 watts
Indoor (Hi/Lo): 43/38 db(A)
Outdoor (Hi): 56 db(A)
- Moisture Removal 4.0 pints/h
- Air Circulation (Indoor/Hi) 512 Dry CFM
Refrigerant Pipe Diameter
Liquid side: 1/4 inch
Gas side: 1/2 inch
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 26.97'' x 31.5'' x 11.81''
- Weight 117 lbs
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
What should I do if my product needs service?
NOTE: This does not apply to TVs, Microwaves, Vacuums, and Massage Chairs
For repairs and exchanges:
Ship your product to:
Panasonic Factory Service Center
4900 George McVay Drive
Suite B; Door-12
McAllen, TX 78503
Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).
Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.
Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:
Toll Free: 1-866-907-9111
Please reference your Service Job number when contacting You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.