36" Diagonal SuperFlat 153; System...
Features 36" Diagonal SuperFlat 153; System Monitor-Receiver with 2-Tuner P-I-P
- Digital Velocity Modulated Scan No
- Fine Pitch Picture Tube No
Color Temperature ControlNo
- Color Transient Improvement No
- Invar Mask No
- ID-1 Detection (for anamorphic DVD) No
- Motion Vector Detection No
- Precision Notch Filter No
- Progressive Cinema Scan (3/2 Pulldown) No
- Video Noise Reduction No
- Wideband Video Amplifier No
- Color Matrix Adjustment No
- First-Surface Glass Mirror No
- High Resolution CRT No
- Artifical Intelligence Picture No
- Luminance YNR Noise Reduction No
- Selectable 16:9 Mode No
- VVLL Brightness Uniformity No
- Advanced AS2 Screen Shield No
Active Light ControlNo
Active System ControlNo
- Super DSC No
- AC-3 Optical Output No
Artificial Intelligence SoundNo
- Bass/Treble/Balance Controls No
- Built-In Closed Caption Decoder No
- Stereo/SAP with dbx NR No
- Surround Sound No
- SPACIALIZER No
- Headphone Jack No
- Earphone Jack No
- A/V Program Out Jacks No
- Center Channel Audio Input Jack No
- AC/DC Operation with Car Cord No
- Auto Power On No
Auto Programmable ScanNo
- Channel Labeling No
- Clock and Sleep Timer No
- Favorite Channel Scan No
- First Time Set Up No
- Game Guard No
- Parental Guidance (Channel Lock and Game Guard) No
- QuickScan No
- Recall/Rapid Tune No
- V-Chip Program Lockout No
- Video Input Labeling No
- Video Input Picture Memory No
- Video Input Skip No
- Energy Star Compliance No
- Double Bass Boost No
- Icon Menu No
- Game Mode No
- Channel Lock No
- Advanced Progressive Processing No
Advanced Plasma Brightness IntensifierNo
Asymmetrical Cell Structure PanelNo
- Dual Scanning Method No
- Anti-Reflective Screen Coating No
- Tilt Function No
- Built-in DVD Player No
8-bit P-I-P Image ProcessingNo
What should I do if my TV will not turn on and the power indicator LED is not flashing?Follow these troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure your TV's power cord is plugged into an electrical outlet.
- Make sure the electrical outlet the TV is plugged into has power by testing known working device in that outlet.
- After verifying the TV is plugged into a working outlet, try pressing the [POWER] button on the TV instead of the TV remote.
What should I do if the front Power indicator LED light is blinking?1. Unplug the TV's power cord.
2. Unplug all cables.
3. Power the TV using a different power outlet (do not use a power strip or surge protector).
If the problem persists, consider having the TV serviced. Click here for Panasonic Service Locator.
Note: Count how many times the LED light blinks. This can help a technician troubleshoot the problem.
What should I do if I get audio but no picture from an external device connected to my TV?
- Try unplugging the cable between the TV and the external device and reconnecting it firmly on both sides.
- Try unplugging the power cord of the external device for 30 seconds.
- Try connecting another external device to the same input using the same cable.
- If the picture returns on the second device, you may need to contact the manufacturer of the first external device you had connected for further troubleshooting.
- Try using a different cable between your device and the TV using the same input of your TV. If you get a picture and audio, you may need to replace your cable.
- Try another input of the TV to verify if there is an issue with the TV input the external device was connected to.
What should I do if I have bars displaying on the TV screen?Change the format (aspect ratio) of the picture by pressing the [FORMAT] or [ASPECT] button on the TV's remote control. If you still have bars, check the aspect settings on your external video source, such as Cable/Satellite box, DVD/Blu-ray Disc player, etc. Note: Some content, such as film-based movies, are available in extra-wide format. Top and bottom bars are unavoidable.