This item is currently not available.
32" Diagonal Stereo Television
- Diagonal Screen Size (inches) 32
Aspect Ratio4:3 (Standard)
- Digital Comb Filter 2-Line
- Digital Velocity Modulated Scan No
- Fine Pitch Picture Tube Yes
Color Temperature ControlNo
- Wideband Video Amplifier No
Artificial Intelligence SoundYes
- Bass/Treble/Balance Controls No
- Built-In Closed Caption Decoder Yes
- Speakers 2
- Speakers - Watts Per Channel 1.5W (10% THD)
- Stereo/SAP with dbx NR Yes
- Surround Sound No
- A/V Input Jacks 1 Rear
- S-Video Inputs 1 Rear
- Headphone Jack No
- Earphone Jack No
- Auto Power On Yes
Auto Programmable ScanYes
- Channel Labeling Yes
- First Time Set Up Yes
- Game Guard Yes
- Menu Easicon
- Menu Language English/Spanish/French
- Number of Channels 181 Channel NTSC Tuner
- Parental Guidance (Channel Lock and Game Guard) Yes
- Programmable On/Off Timer 1
- QuickScan Yes
- Recall/Rapid Tune Yes
- Remote Control Included
- V-Chip Program Lockout Yes
- Video Input Labeling No
- Video Input Picture Memory No
- Video Input Skip No
- Energy Star Compliance Yes
- Clock and Sleep Timer Yes
- Precision Notch Filter No
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 27.100'' x 30.300'' x 21.900''
- Weight 109.00
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for FAQs or tutorials for products or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
What should I do if my product needs service?
To locate an Authorized service center in your area Click HereIf you have a Portable Audio, Home Theater System, Camera, DVD Player/Recorder, BluRay, Camcorder, Small Appliance, Personal Care & Beauty, or Telephone product, Ship the product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay Drive Suite B-12McAllen, TX 78503 Include your name, address, phone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable shipping company that is able to provide the tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.To check on the status, Email: email@example.comPlease include the Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.