30" Diagonal Tau
30" Diagonal TauTM Series PureFlatTM HDTV Monitor with Precision Picture Processing
- Diagonal Screen Size (inches) 30
Aspect Ratio16:9 (Widescreen)
- CRT Type PureFlat
HDTV Display Capability480p/1080i
- Comb Filter Motion-Adaptive 3D-Y/C
Horizontal/Vertical Edge Correction
- Digital Velocity Modulated Scan Yes (Selectable)
Color Temperature ControlYes
- Geomagnetic and Tilt Correction Yes
- Color Transient Improvement Yes
- Progressive Cinema Scan (3/2 Pulldown) Yes
- Progressive Scan Doubler Yes
- Video Noise Reduction Yes
- Wideband Video Amplifier Yes
- Artifical Intelligence Picture Yes
Artificial Intelligence SoundYes
- Bass/Treble/Balance Controls Yes
BBE® High Definition SoundYes
- Speakers 2
- Stereo/SAP with dbx NR Yes
- Surround Sound Yes
- A/V Input Jacks 3 Rear, 1 Front
- S-Video Inputs 2 Rear, 1 Front
Component Video Inputs2
- Headphone Jack No
- Earphone Jack No
- Audio Output fixed/variable
- A/V Program Out Jacks Yes
- UHF/VHF Inputs 1
- Auto Power On Yes
Auto Programmable ScanYes
- Channel Labeling Yes (with presets)
- Channel Search 3
- Clock and Sleep Timer Yes
- Favorite Channel Scan Yes (16)
- First Time Set Up Yes
- Game Guard Yes
- Menu Language English/Spanish/French
- Number of Channels 181 Channel NTSC Tuner
- Parental Guidance (Channel Lock and Game Guard) Yes
- Picture-in-Picture Capability 2-Tuner with Split Screen
- Programmable On/Off Timer 2
- QuickScan Yes
- Recall/Rapid Tune Yes
- Remote Control Lighted Disk Home Theater Remote
V-Chip Program LockoutYes
- Video Input Labeling Yes
- Video Picture Memory Yes
- Video Picture Memory (Standard, Cinema, Vivid) Yes
- Video Input Skip Yes
- Energy Star Compliance Yes
- Built-In Closed Caption Decoder Yes
- Horizontal and Vertical Edge Correction Yes
- Enhanced Progressive Scan Doubler Yes
- Motion Adaptive 3D-Y/C Digital Comb Filter Yes
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 22.4'' x 35.4'' x 22.2''
- Weight 140 lbs
How To Guided Tutorials
What should I do if my TV will not turn on and the power indicator LED is not flashing?Follow these troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure your TV's power cord is plugged into an electrical outlet.
- Make sure the electrical outlet the TV is plugged into has power by testing known working device in that outlet.
- After verifying the TV is plugged into a working outlet, try pressing the [POWER] button on the TV instead of the TV remote.
What should I do if the front Power indicator LED light is blinking?1. Unplug the TV's power cord.
2. Unplug all cables.
3. Power the TV using a different power outlet (do not use a power strip or surge protector).
If the problem persists, consider having the TV serviced. Click here for Panasonic Service Locator.
Note: Count how many times the LED light blinks. This can help a technician troubleshoot the problem.
What should I do if I get audio but no picture from an external device connected to my TV?
- Try unplugging the cable between the TV and the external device and reconnecting it firmly on both sides.
- Try unplugging the power cord of the external device for 30 seconds.
- Try connecting another external device to the same input using the same cable.
- If the picture returns on the second device, you may need to contact the manufacturer of the first external device you had connected for further troubleshooting.
- Try using a different cable between your device and the TV using the same input of your TV. If you get a picture and audio, you may need to replace your cable.
- Try another input of the TV to verify if there is an issue with the TV input the external device was connected to.
What should I do if I have bars displaying on the TV screen?Change the format (aspect ratio) of the picture by pressing the [FORMAT] or [ASPECT] button on the TV's remote control. If you still have bars, check the aspect settings on your external video source, such as Cable/Satellite box, DVD/Blu-ray Disc player, etc. Note: Some content, such as film-based movies, are available in extra-wide format. Top and bottom bars are unavoidable.