Tau™ Series PureFlat TVs
This item is currently not available.
30" Diagonal Tau™ Series 16:9 HDTV Monitor with 2-Tuner P-I-P / Split Screen
- Diagonal Screen Size (inches) 30
Aspect Ratio16:9 (Widescreen)
- CRT Type PureFlat
HDTV Display Capability480p/1080i
- Comb Filter Motion-Adaptive 3D-Y/C
Horizontal/Vertical Edge Correction
- Digital Velocity Modulated Scan Yes (Selectable)
Color Temperature ControlYes
- Geomagnetic and Tilt Correction Yes
- Progressive Cinema Scan (3/2 Pulldown) Yes
- Progressive Scan Doubler Yes (Enhanced)
- Video Noise Reduction No
- Wideband Video Amplifier Yes
- Artifical Intelligence Picture No
Artificial Intelligence SoundYes
- Bass/Treble/Balance Controls Yes
- Speakers 4
- Speakers - Watts Per Channel 15 (20Hz-20kHz, 8 ohms, 10% THD)
- Stereo/SAP with dbx NR Yes
- Surround Sound Yes
- A/V Input Jacks 3 Rear, 1 Front
- S-Video Inputs 2 Rear, 1 Front
Component Video Inputs2
- Headphone Jack Yes
- Earphone Jack No
- Audio Output fixed/variable
- A/V Program Out Jacks Yes
- UHF/VHF Inputs 2
- Auto Power On Yes
Auto Programmable ScanYes
- Channel Labeling Yes (with presets)
- Channel Search 3
- Clock and Sleep Timer Yes
- Favorite Channel Scan Yes (16)
- First Time Set Up Yes
- Game Guard Yes
- Menu Language English/Spanish/French
- Number of Channels 181 Channel NTSC Tuner
- Parental Guidance (Channel Lock and Game Guard) Yes
- Picture-in-Picture Capability 2-Tuner with Split Screen
- Programmable On/Off Timer 2
- QuickScan Yes
- Recall/Rapid Tune Yes
- Remote Control A/V Lighted Disc
V-Chip Program LockoutYes
- Video Input Labeling Yes
- Video Picture Memory No
- Video Input Skip Yes
- Energy Star Compliance Yes
- Cabinet Finish Silver
8-bit P-I-P Image ProcessingYes
- 10-bit 60MHz A/D Conversion Yes
- Built-In Closed Caption Decoder Yes
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 22.800'' x 32.600'' x 21.100''
- Weight 126.00
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for FAQs or tutorials for products or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
What should I do if my product needs service?
To locate an Authorized service center in your area Click HereIf you have a Portable Audio, Home Theater System, Camera, DVD Player/Recorder, BluRay, Camcorder, Small Appliance, Personal Care & Beauty, or Telephone product, Ship the product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay Drive Suite B-12McAllen, TX 78503 Include your name, address, phone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable shipping company that is able to provide the tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.To check on the status, Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease include the Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.