Tau™ Series PureFlat TVs
27" Diagonal Tau™ Series PureFlat™ Stereo Television
- Diagonal Screen Size (inches) 27
Aspect Ratio4:3 (Standard)
- CRT Type PureFlat
- Comb Filter 3-Line
Vertical Edge Correction
- Digital Velocity Modulated Scan Yes
Color Temperature ControlYes
- Geomagnetic and Tilt Correction No
- Progressive Cinema Scan (3/2 Pulldown) No
- Video Noise Reduction No
- Wideband Video Amplifier Yes
- Artifical Intelligence Picture No
Artificial Intelligence SoundYes
- Bass/Treble/Balance Controls Yes
BBE® High Definition SoundYes
- Speakers 2
- Speakers - Watts Per Channel 7W (10% THD)
- Stereo/SAP with dbx NR Yes
- Surround Sound Yes
- A/V Input Jacks 2 Rear, 1 Front
- S-Video Inputs 1 Rear, 1 Front
Component Video Inputs1
- Headphone Jack Yes
- Earphone Jack No
- Audio Output fixed/variable
- A/V Program Out Jacks No
- Auto Power On Yes
Auto Programmable ScanYes
- Channel Labeling Yes
- Clock and Sleep Timer Yes
- Favorite Channel Scan No
- First Time Set Up No
- Game Guard Yes
- Menu Easicon
- Menu Language English/Spanish/French
- Number of Channels 181 Channel NTSC Tuner
- Parental Guidance (Channel Lock and Game Guard) Yes
- Programmable On/Off Timer 1
- QuickScan Yes
- Recall/Rapid Tune Yes
- Remote Control A/V Lighted Disc
V-Chip Program LockoutYes
- Video Input Labeling Yes
- Video Picture Memory Yes
- Video Input Skip Yes
- Energy Star Compliance Yes
- Cabinet Finish Dark Gray
8-bit P-I-P Image ProcessingNo
- 10-bit 60MHz A/D Conversion No
- Built-In Closed Caption Decoder Yes
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 23.800'' x 27.100'' x 19.800''
- Weight 98.00
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.