20" Diagonal Combination TV/DVD Player
20" Diagonal Combination TV/DVD Player
- All Channel Auto Set No
- Built-in DVD Video/Video CD/CD Player No
FM Radio w/Auto ScanNo
Ready to PlayNo
- MP3/CD/CD-R/CD-RW Playback No
- Optical Output for dts® & Dolby Digital ® Decoders No
2-Line Digital Comb FilterNo
- DVD Multi-Speed Scan/Slow No
- DVD Picture Zoom No
Multiple DVD Viewing OptionsNo
- DVD Resume Play, Skip Forward/Reverse No
- Front A/V, S-Video and Earphone Jacks No
- Stereo MTS/SAP Reception No
- Simulated Surround Sound No
Auto Clock Set with 24-Hour backupNo
- 25" Diagonal Screen Size No
- Panablack Picture Tube No
- PureFlat Picture Tube No
- 3-Line Digital Comb Filter Yes
V-Chip Parental Guidance SystemNo
- Auto Power Off No
- 27" Diagonal Screen Size No
- PanaBlack Picture Tube Yes
- 1-bit Video D/A Converter Yes
- Auto Switching Field Yes
- Frame Still Yes
- Fine Pitch Picture Tube Yes
- Horizontal Edge Correction Yes
- Stereo Sap/dbx/Noise Reduction Yes
- 96 kHz/24-bit Audio D/A Converter Yes
- Artificial Intelligence Sound Control Yes
- Bass/Tremble/Balance Controls Yes
- 3 Sets of A/V Input Jacks (1 front/2 rear) Yes
- S-Video Input Jack Yes
- Stereo Headphone Jack Yes
- Digital Output for DTS® and Dolby Digital® Surround Sound Yes
- Fixed & Variable Audio Output Yes
- Lighted Universal Remote Control Included
- Virtual Surround Sound Yes
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.