24,000 Btu WhisperBreeze™ Split Air Conditioner with Heat Pump
24,000 Btu WhisperBreeze™ Split Air Conditioner with Heat Pump (indoor unit)
- ***Please Note*** Must be used with outdoor unit, CU-A24CKP6G
- Flexible Installation Yes
- Super Quiet Yes
- Air Purifying & Solar Refreshing Deodorizing Filters Yes, for clean, fresh air
- Odor Removing Function Yes
- Removable, Washable Panel Yes
- Cross-Flow Fan Yes, 90mm diameter for quiet operation and increased airflow
- Airflow Direction Control Yes, Up & Down and Left & Right
- Manual Horizontal Airflow Direction Control Yes
Up & Down - 5 patterns + auto
Left & Right - 5 patterns + auto
- Circulation Operation Mode Yes
- Heat Pump with Hot Start Control Yes
- Powerful Mode Yes
- Economy Mode Yes
- Dry Mode Yes
- Quiet Mode Auto Control Yes
- Sleep Mode Auto Control Yes
- 24-Hour ON/OFF Real Setting Timer Yes
- Luminous, User-Friendly Remote Control Yes
- Automatic Operation Mode Yes
- Top-Panel Maintenance Access Yes
- Auto Restart ( Random) Yes
- Anti-Corrosion Condenser Yes
- Maximum Pipe Length up to 82.0 ft.
- Minimum Pipe Length 9.8 ft.
- Double-Bend Heat Exchanger Yes, structure gives the heat exchanger a large surface area for higher efficiency
- 2-Wing Fan Yes
- Cooling Capacity (Btu/h) 24,000
- SEER 10.0
- Heating Capacity (Btu/h) 28,000
- HSPF 6.8
Running Current: 11.6 amps
Power Input: 2600 watts
Indoor (Hi/Lo): 50/45 db(A)
Outdoor (Hi): 59 db(A)
- Moisture Removal 6.5 pints/h
- Air Circulation (Indoor/Hi) 590 Dry CFM
Refrigerant Pipe Diameter
Liquid side: 1/4 inch
Gas side: 5/8 inch
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 10.81'' x 39.28'' x 8.28''
- Weight 26.0 lbs
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.