In-Dash LCD TV/DVD Receiver with SD Playback
- LCD MONITOR FEATURES: .
- Screen Size(diag.) & Aspect 7 inch, 16:9
- Number of Pixels 336,960 pixels
- Touch Panel Operation Yes
- LCD Drive Method TFT Active Matrix
- Internal Light Source L-shaped CFL
- Motorized Operation Yes
- Left/Right Swivel No
- One-Touch Tilt Yes
- Dimmer Auto/Manual
- DISC PLAYER FEATURES: .
- DVD Audio Playback 2 channel downmix
- DVD Video Playback 2 channel downmix
- Video CD Playback Yes
- Music CD Playback Yes
- MP3 Playback (CD-R/RW) Yes
- Anti-Shock Memory Yes
- AUDIO FEATURES: .
- Max. Power Output 50W x 4 (MOS-FET)
- Speaker Impedance 4 ohms
- Center Channel Amp No
- Frequency Response (±1dB): DVD (192kHz sampling) 20Hz - 20kHz
- Frequency Response (±1dB): CD 20Hz - 20kHz
- S/N Ratio (IHF, A) 90dB
- Private Mode Yes
- Equalizer Graphic
- High Pass Filter Yes
- Low Pass Filter Yes
- Bass/Treble Equalizer
- Balance, Fader Yes
- CD Changer Control Yes
- SURROUND SOUND FEATURES: .
Dolby Digital Decoder2ch downmix
Dolby Pro Logic DecoderNo
- Built-In DSP No
- RADIO FEATURES: .
- FM/AM Tuner Yes
- Number of Presets 18 FM, 6 AM
- AM Usable Sensitivity (S/N 20dB) 28dB/µV
- FM Usable Sensitivity, (75 ohms, S/N 30dB) 12dBf
- 50dB Quieting Sensitivity (75 ohms) 15.4dBf
- Alternate Channel Selectivity No
- TV FEATURES: .
- TV Tuner Yes
- Diversity Antenna Yes
- Presets 18
- SD FEATURES: .
- Still Picture (JPEG) Playback Yes
- MPEG4 Movie Playback Yes
- AAC/MP3 Decoder Yes
- CONNECTION FACILITIES: .
- VTR Input (RCA) 2 sets, 1.0Vp-p, 75 ohms
- VTR Output (RCA) 1 set, 1.0Vp-p, 75 ohms
- Audio Input 2.0V rms
- Audio Output/Preamp Output (RCA) 4 channels, 5V rms, 60 ohms
- Digital Audio Output Yes, Optical
- Digital Audio Input No
- RGB Input (DIN) Yes
- Infrared Audio No
- AUX Input No
- Subwoofer Output 2 channel
- Camera Input Yes
- CD Changer Input (RCA) 1 set
- Speaker Connector Front/Rear
- OTHER FEATURES: .
- Video Capture Yes
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) Yes
- Rotary Volume Control Yes
- Multi-Function Joystick Yes
- Wireless Remote Control Yes
- Wireless Headphones No
- ID Code Security Yes, 4-digit ID code security
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 1.9375'' x 7.0'' x 6.3125''
- Weight 6.6
What should I do if my product needs service?
NOTE: This does not apply to TVs, Microwaves, Vacuums, and Massage Chairs
For repairs and exchanges:
Ship your product to:
Panasonic Factory Service Center
4900 George McVay Drive
Suite B; Door-12
McAllen, TX 78503
Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).
Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.
Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:
Toll Free: 1-866-907-9111
Please reference your Service Job number when contacting You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.