In-Dash 7" Widescreen Color LCD Monitor/DVD Receiver
This item is currently not available.
Features In-Dash 7" Widescreen Color LCD Monitor/DVD Receiver
- LCD MONITOR FEATURES: .
- Screen Size(diag.) & Aspect 7 inch, 16:9
- Number of Pixels 336,960 pixels
- Touch Panel Operation Yes
- LCD Drive Method TFT Active Matrix
- Internal Light Source L-shaped CFL
- Motorized Operation Yes
- Left/Right Swivel No
- Up/Down Swivel No
- One-Touch Tilt Yes
- Dimmer Yes
- DISC PLAYER FEATURES: .
- DVD Audio Playback No
- DVD Video Playback Yes
- Video CD Playback Yes
- Music CD Playback Yes
- MP3 Playback (CD-R/RW) Yes
- WMA Playback (CD-R/RW) Yes
- Anti-Shock Memory Yes
- DVD Menu Direct Input Yes
- AUDIO FEATURES: .
- Max. Power Output 50W x 4 (MOS-FET)
- Power Ouput (at 4ohms and ¿ 1% THD +N) 18W RMS x 4
- Speaker Impedance 4 ohms
- Center Channel Amp Yes
- Frequency Response (±1dB): DVD (192kHz sampling) 20Hz - 20kHz
- Frequency Response (±1dB): CD 20Hz - 20kHz
- S/N Ratio (IHF, A) 100dB
- Private Mode Yes
- High Pass Filter Yes
- Low Pass Filter Yes
- Bass/Treble Equalizer
- Balance, Fader Yes
- CD Changer Control Yes (DVD/CD)
- Sound Quality SQ7
- SRS Circle Surround Automotive Yes
- SURROUND SOUND FEATURES: .
Dolby Digital Decoder5.1 channel
DTS Decoder5.1 channel
Dolby Pro Logic DecoderYes
- Built-In DSP Yes
- RADIO FEATURES: .
- FM/AM Tuner Yes
- Number of Presets 18 FM, 6 AM
- AM Usable Sensitivity (S/N 20dB) 25dB/µV
- FM Usable Sensitivity, (75 ohms, S/N 30dB) 12.2dBf
- 50dB Quieting Sensitivity (75 ohms) 15.2dBf
- Alternate Channel Selectivity No
- TV FEATURES: .
- Presets Yes
- SD FEATURES: .
- Still Picture (JPEG) Playback No
- MPEG4 Movie Playback No
- CONNECTION FACILITIES: .
- VTR Input (RCA) 1 set, 1.0Vp-p, 75¿
- VTR Output (RCA) 1 set, 1.0Vp-p, 75 ohms
- Audio Input 2.0V rms
- Audio Output/Preamp Output (RCA) 2.0V rms (0dB), 600 ohms
- Digital Audio Output No
- Digital Audio Input No
- RGB Input (DIN) No
- Infrared Audio Yes
- AUX Input Yes
- Subwoofer Output Yes
- Camera Input Yes
- CD Changer Input (RCA) Yes
- Speaker Connector Yes
- OTHER FEATURES: .
- Video Capture No
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) Yes
- Rotary Volume Control Yes
- Multi-Function Joystick No
- Wireless Remote Control Yes
- Wireless Headphones No
- ID Code Security Yes, 4-digit ID code security
- Satellite Radio Ready Yes
- Expansion Module Ready Yes
- Ready for iPod Yes
- Hands-free Phone System Yes
- NTSC/PAL/SECAM Auto Switch Yes
- Ignition-Linked Monitor Extension/Retraction Yes
- Language GUI Menu Yes (English/Canadian French)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 115/16'' x 7'' x 61/2''
- UPC 037988758227
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.