In-Dash 7" (diag.) Widescreen Color...
Features In-Dash 7" (diag.) Widescreen Color LCD Monitor/DVD Receiver
- LCD MONITOR FEATURES: .
- Screen Size(diag.) & Aspect 7 inch, 16:9
- Number of Pixels 336,960 pixels
- Touch Panel Operation Yes
- LCD Drive Method TFT Active Matrix
- Internal Light Source L-shaped CFL
- Motorized Operation Yes
- Left/Right Swivel No
- Up/Down Swivel Yes
- One-Touch Tilt Yes
- Dimmer Auto/Manual
- DISC PLAYER FEATURES: .
- DVD Video Playback 5.1 channel
- Video CD Playback Yes
- Music CD Playback Yes
- MP3 Playback (CD-R/RW) Yes
- WMA Playback (CD-R/RW) Yes
- Anti-Shock Memory Yes
- AUDIO FEATURES: .
- Max. Power Output 50W x 4 (MOS-FET)
- Speaker Impedance 4 ohms
- Frequency Response (±1dB): DVD (192kHz sampling) 20Hz - 20kHz
- Frequency Response (±1dB): CD 20Hz - 20kHz
- S/N Ratio (IHF, A) 100dB
- Private Mode Yes
- Equalizer Yes
- High Pass Filter Yes
- Low Pass Filter Yes
- Bass/Treble Equalizer
- Balance, Fader 5.1 ch control
- CD Changer Control Yes
- Output Level 2V rms (0dB), 600 ohms
- SURROUND SOUND FEATURES: .
Dolby Digital Decoder5.1 channel
DTS Decoder5.1 channel
Dolby Pro Logic DecoderYes
- Built-In DSP Yes
- RADIO FEATURES: .
- FM/AM Tuner Yes
- Number of Presets 18 FM, 6 AM
- AM Usable Sensitivity (S/N 20dB) 25dB/µV
- FM Usable Sensitivity, (75 ohms, S/N 30dB) 12.2dBf
- 50dB Quieting Sensitivity (75 ohms) 15.2dBf
- CONNECTION FACILITIES: .
- VTR Input (RCA) 1 set, 1.0Vp-p, 75¿
- VTR Output (RCA) 1 set, 1.0Vp-p, 75 ohms
- Audio Input 2.0V rms
- Audio Output/Preamp Output (RCA) 2.0V rms (0dB), 600 ohms
- Camera Input Yes
- CD Changer Input (RCA) 1 set
- Speaker Connector Front/Rear
- OTHER FEATURES: .
- Video Capture No
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) Yes
- Rotary Volume Control Yes
- Multi-Function Joystick Yes
- Wireless Remote Control Yes
- Wireless Headphones No
- ID Code Security Yes, 4-digit ID code security
- UPC 037988757626
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.