MP3/WMA CD Player/Receiver
This item is currently not available.
MP3/WMA CD Player/Receiver with Front Music Port and Removable Front Panel
- AUDIO FEATURES: .
- Maximum Output Power 50W x 4
- Power Output (at 4¿ and ¿1% THD+N) 18W x 4
MOS-FET Output StageNo
SRS CS AutomotiveNo
- SRS WOW No
- High & Low Pass Filters (crossover) No
SBC-SW (Super Bass Controlled Subwoofer)No
- Muting (M) / Attenuator (A) Yes
- Bass, Treble, Balance Fader Controls Yes
- Speaker Impedance 4 ohms
- Pre-Amp Outputs (Front/Rear/Subwoofer) R
Preamp Output Level/Impedance2V/200 ohms
- Subwoofer Output Level/Impedance No
- High Pass Filter Frequency No
- Low Pass Filter Frequency No
- Re-Master No
- Loudness No
- RADIO FEATURES: .
- Satellite Radio Ready No
- Ready for iPod® No
- Hands-Free Phone System Ready No
- Expansion Module Ready No
- Alphatuner V Yes
- FM/AM Presets 18/6
- Auto Preset Memory with Scan Yes
- AM Usable Sensitivity (S/N 20dB) 27dB
- FM Usable Sensitivity (75 ohms, S/N 30dB) 10.2dBf
- 50dB Quieting Sensitivity (75 ohms) 15.2dBf
- S/N Ratio (FM mono) 62dB
- Stereo Separation (1kHz) 30dB
- Alternate Channel Selectivity 75dB
- CD FEATURES: .
- AAC*/MP3/WMA Playback MP3/WMA
- CD-R/CD-RW Playback Yes
- CD Controls Yes
- Pause Yes
- CD Text Display Yes
- Frequency Response (±1dB) 20Hz - 20kHz
- S/N Ratio 96dB
- THD (1kHz) 0.01%
- Channel Separation (1kHz) 85dB
- CD CHANGER CONTROL: .
- Track/Disc Scan No
- Track/Disc Repeat No
- Search and Random Play No
- DISPLAY & OTHER FEATURES: .
- Color OEL Display No
- Variable Color Display No
High Definition 3D Dot Matrix DisplayNo
Large Rotary KnobYes
- Super Bright Display with Dimmer Yes
- LCD Illumination Color White on Black
- Button Illumination Color Blue
- Spectrum Analyzer No
- Level Meter No
- Day & Night Design No
- AUX Input Yes
Fully Motorized Front PanelNo
- Open Face CD Access No
- Removable Faceplate Yes
- Flashing Warning Light No
- Wireless Remote Control Yes
- Built-in Quartz Clock Yes
- 2-Line Text Display No
- Customizable Graphic No
- Changer Control No
- UPC 037988758371
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.