Removable Face 50W x 4 High Power Cassette Player/Receiver
Removable Face 50W x 4 High Power Cassette Player/Receiver with CD Changer Control
- AUDIO FEATURES: .
- Total Power (Max.) 50W x 4 (200W)
- MOS-FET Output Stage Yes
- Speaker Impedance 4-8 ohms
- Loudness(L), Muting(M)/Attenuator(A) L, M
- Bass/Treble, Balance, Fader Yes
- Preamp-out (RCA) Rear, 2V/200 ohms
- CASSETTE PLAYER FEATURES: .
- Auto Reverse Yes
- Full-Logic Cassette Mechanism Yes
- Dolby B Noise Reduction System Yes
- Metal Tape Selector Yes
- Tape Program Search (TPS) Yes
- Blank Skip Yes
- Wow & Flutter (WRMS) 0.12%
- Frequency Response (±3dB): Cassette Normal Tape: 35Hz - 14kHz Metal Tape: 35Hz - 17kHz
- S/N Ratio Dolby NR Out: 52dB Dolby B in: 62dB
- CD CHANGER CONTROL FEATURES: .
- Track/Disc Scan Yes
- Track/Disc Repeat Yes
- Search and Random Play Yes
- RADIO FEATURES: .
- Alphatuner V Yes
- 18 FM/6 AM Presets Yes
- Auto Preset Memory with Scan Yes
- FM Optimizer (FMO) Yes
- Adaptive FM Front End (AFE) Yes
- Impulse Noise Quieting (INQ) Yes
- AM Usable Sensitivity (S/N 20dB) 27dB/µV (11.2µV)
- FM Usable Sensitivity (75 ohms, S/N 30dB) 10.2dBf (0.9µV)
- 50 dB Quieting Sensitivity (75 ohms) 15.2dBf (1.6µV)
- S/N Ratio (FM Mono) 62dB
- Stereo Separation (1kHz) 35dB
- Alternate Channel Selectivity 75dB
- DISPLAY & OTHER FEATURES: .
- LCD Illumination Color Blue
- Button Illumination Color Red
- Removable Faceplate Yes
- Wireless Remote Control Included
- Built-in Quartz Clock Yes
- Fixed DIN No
- Rotary Knob Design/Control Yes
What should I do if my product needs service?
NOTE: This does not apply to TVs, Microwaves, Vacuums, and Massage Chairs
For repairs and exchanges:
Ship your product to:
Panasonic Factory Service Center
4900 George McVay Drive
Suite B; Door-12
McAllen, TX 78503
Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).
Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.
Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:
Toll Free: 1-866-907-9111
Please reference your Service Job number when contacting You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.