60W x 4 CD Player/Receiver with Ghost™ Display, HD 3D Dot Matrix display and MP3/WMA playback
- Maximum Output Power 60W x 4
MOS-FET Output StageYes
- Muting (M) / Attenuator (A) Yes
- Bass, Treble, Balance Fader Controls Yes
- Speaker Impedance 4-8 ohms
- Pre-Amp Outputs (Front/Rear/Subwoofer) Yes, dual outputs (5V/60 ohms)
- Multi-stage Noise Shaping 1-bit DAC Yes
- 3-Beam Hologram Pickup Yes
- One-chip Digital Circuit Yes
- CD Controls Scan, Search, Repeat and Random Play
- CD Text Display Yes
- Frequency Response (±1dB) 20Hz - 20kHz
- S/N Ratio 95dB
- THD (1kHz) 0.02%
- Channel Separation (1kHz) 75dB
- CD CHANGER CONTROL: Yes, Track/Disc Scan, Search, Track/Disc Repeat, Random Play
- DISPLAY & OTHER FEATURES: Blackout Panel with Touch Sensor Operation
High Definition 3D Dot Matrix DisplayYes
Large Rotary KnobNo
- Super Bright Display with Dimmer No
- LCD Illumination Color Spectrum Color
- Button Illumination Color No
- Spectrum Analyzer Yes
- Level Meter No
- AUX Input Yes
- Open Face CD Access Yes
- Removable Faceplate Yes
- Wireless Remote Control Yes
- Built-in Quartz Clock Yes
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 115/16'' x 7'' x 61/8''
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.