Removable Full Front MOS-FET 45W x 4 + 5W High Power DVD-Audio/Video Player/Receiver
Removable Full Front MOS-FET 45W x 4 + 5W High Power DVD-Audio/Video Player/Receiver with Changer Control
- High definition 336,960 pixels LCD Panel No
- Fully-automatic open/close, flip up/down, and front/rear positioning No
- Selectable 5 tilt angles and 2 horizontal positions with memoryNewAttribute4 No
- Manually adjustableleft/right swivel angleNewAttribute5 No
- One-touch tilt for easy access to air conditioner, etc.NewAttribute6 No
- TFT active matrix LCD drive No
- L-shaped cold cathode fluorescent backlight and anti-glare coating No
- Automatic dimmer or 4-step manual dimmer No
- ID3Tag information and CD Text display No
- Ultra-miniature dual focus pickup Yes
- Anti-shock memory and floating mechanism Yes
- Automatic Disc Loading Yes
- Amplifier Discrete 4-channel MOS-FET high-power amp (45Wx 4 max. at 16V)
- Private Mode Yes, during front/rear dual program playback
- High-precision D/A Converter 96 kHz/24bit
- Aluminum Diecast Heat Sink Yes
Dolby Digital® & DTS® Double DecoderYes
Dolby® Surround decoder with Pro Logic® circuitYes
- Speaker Management Yes
- Output Balance Yes
- Delay Time (Dolby Digital, Dolby Pro Logic) Yes
- Dynamic Range Compression (Dolby Digital) Yes
- Full-Function DSP No
- Auto Preset Memory Followed by Auto Scan Yes
- Adaptive FM Front End (AFE) Yes
- Impulse Noise Quieting (INQ) Yes
- FM Optimizer (FMO) Yes
- Speaker Connector Front/Rear
- CD Changer Control Terminal Yes
- VTR-in RCA x 2 sets for additional audio/video source
- VTR-out RCA x 1ch for rear-seat monitor
- RGB-in No
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) No
- Multi-function joystick on front panel No
- Beep on/off No
- Full-function AV remote control Yes
- Slim Design Hideaway Unit No
- Compact 1DIN size No
- CD Text Decoder No
- RM Data Terminal for Remote Control via Panasonic Monitor No
- Day & Night Design Yes
- Preamp-out (RCA): High Voltage 5V
- Large, Bright Fluorescent Display with Dimmer No
- 18 FM/6 AM Presets Yes
- Alphatuner V Yes
- CD Changer Control Track/Disc Scan, Track/Disc Repeat, Search, Random Play
- Spectrum Analyzer No
- Super Bright Display with Dimmer Yes
- Removable Faceplate Yes, with flashing warning light
- Fully Motorized Front Panel Yes
- Flip-out Center Speaker with dedicated amp (5W max.) Yes
- Balanced Power Supply Yes
- Preamp Output (RCA) 6 ch.
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 115/16'' x 7'' x 61/8''
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.