Removable Full Front MOS-FET 50W x 4 High-Power DVD Video Player/Receiver
Removable Full Front MOS-FET 50W x 4 High-Power DVD Video Player/Receiver with CD Changer Control
- LCD MONITOR FEATURES: No
- Screen Size(diag.) & Aspect No
- Number of Pixels No
- Touch Panel Operation No
- LCD Drive Method No
- Internal Light Source No
- Motorized Operation No
- Left/Right Swivel No
- One-Touch Tilt No
- Dimmer No
- DISC PLAYER FEATURES:
- DVD Audio Playback No
- DVD Video Playback 2 channel downmix
- Video CD Playback Yes
- Music CD Playback Yes
- MP3 Playback (CD-R/RW) Yes
- Anti-Shock Memory Yes
- AUDIO FEATURES:
- Max. Power Output 50W x 4 (MOS-FET)
- Speaker Impedance 4-8 ohms
- Center Channel Amp No
- Frequency Response (±1dB): DVD (192kHz sampling) 20Hz - 44kHz
- Frequency Response (±1dB): CD 20Hz - 20kHz
- S/N Ratio (IHF, A) more than 95dB (DVD)
- Private Mode Yes
- Equalizer No
- High Pass Filter No
- Low Pass Filter No
- Bass/Treble Yes
- Balance, Fader Yes
- CD Changer Control Yes
- SURROUND SOUND FEATURES:
Dolby Digital Decoder2ch downmix
Dolby Pro Logic DecoderNo
- Built-In DSP No
- RADIO FEATURES:
- FM/AM Tuner Yes
- Number of Presets 18 FM, 6 AM
- AM Usable Sensitivity (S/N 20dB) 29dB/µV
- FM Usable Sensitivity, (75 ohms, S/N 30dB) 12dBf
- 50dB Quieting Sensitivity (75 ohms) 15.0dBf
- Alternate Channel Selectivity 75dB
- TV FEATURES: No
- TV Tuner No
- Diversity Antenna No
- Presets No
- SD FEATURES: No
- Still Picture (JPEG) Playback No
- MPEG4 Movie Playback No
- AAC/MP3 Decoder No
- CONNECTION FACILITIES:
- VTR Input (RCA) No
- VTR Output (RCA) 1 set, 1.0Vp-p, 75 ohms
- Audio Input 200mV, 10 kohms
- Audio Output/Preamp Output (RCA) 4 channels, 5V rms, 60 ohms
- Digital Audio Output Yes, Optical
- Digital Audio Input No
- RGB Input (DIN) No
- Infrared Audio No
- AUX Input 1 set
- Subwoofer Output No
- Camera Input No
- CD Changer Input (RCA) 1 set
- Speaker Connector Front/Rear
- OTHER FEATURES:
- Video Capture No
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) No
- Rotary Volume Control Yes
- Multi-Function Joystick No
- Wireless Remote Control Yes
- Wireless Headphones No
- ID Code Security No
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 1 15/16'' x 7'' x 6 1/8''
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.