DVD Receiver with Cd Changer Control
- Motorized Operation Yes
- DISC PLAYER FEATURES: .
- DVD Audio Playback No
- DVD Video Playback 2 channel downmix
- Video CD Playback Yes
- Music CD Playback Yes
- MP3 Playback (CD-R/RW) Yes
- Anti-Shock Memory Yes
- AUDIO FEATURES: .
- Max. Power Output 50W x 4 (MOS-FET)
- Speaker Impedance 4 ohms
- Center Channel Amp No
- Frequency Response (±1dB): DVD (192kHz sampling) 20Hz - 44kHz
- Frequency Response (±1dB): CD 20Hz - 20kHz
- S/N Ratio (IHF, A) more than 95dB (DVD)
- Private Mode No
- Equalizer No
- High Pass Filter No
- Low Pass Filter No
- Bass/Treble Yes
- Balance, Fader Yes
- CD Changer Control Yes
- SURROUND SOUND FEATURES: .
Dolby Digital Decoder2ch downmix
Dolby Pro Logic DecoderNo
- Built-In DSP No
- RADIO FEATURES: .
- FM/AM Tuner Yes
- Number of Presets 18 FM, 6 AM
- AM Usable Sensitivity (S/N 20dB) 29dB/µV
- FM Usable Sensitivity, (75 ohms, S/N 30dB) 12dBf
- 50dB Quieting Sensitivity (75 ohms) 15.0dBf
- Alternate Channel Selectivity 75dB
- CONNECTION FACILITIES: .
- VTR Input (RCA) No
- VTR Output (RCA) 1 set, 1.0Vp-p, 75 ohms
- Audio Input 200mV, 10 kohms
- Digital Audio Output Yes, Optical
- Digital Audio Input No
- RGB Input (DIN) No
- Infrared Audio No
- AUX Input 1 set
- Subwoofer Output 2 channel
- Camera Input No
- CD Changer Input (RCA) 1 set
- Speaker Connector Front/Rear
- OTHER FEATURES: .
- Video Capture No
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) No
- Rotary Volume Control Yes
- Multi-Function Joystick No
- Wireless Remote Control Yes
- Wireless Headphones No
- ID Code Security No
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 1.94'' x 7'' x 6.125''
- Weight 6.61
What should I do if my product needs service?
NOTE: This does not apply to TVs, Microwaves, Vacuums, and Massage Chairs
For repairs and exchanges:
Ship your product to:
Panasonic Factory Service Center
4900 George McVay Drive
Suite B; Door-12
McAllen, TX 78503
Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).
Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.
Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:
Toll Free: 1-866-907-9111
Please reference your Service Job number when contacting You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.