Multi-Format CD Player/Receiver with Customizable Wide Color OEL Display
Multi-Format CD Player/Receiver with Customizable Wide Color OEL Display, Motorized & Removable Full Front Panel, and iPod®, Satellite Radio & Expansion Module Ready
- AUDIO FEATURES: .
- Maximum Output Power 50W x 4
- Power Output (at 4¿ and ¿1% THD+N) 18W x 4
MOS-FET Output StageYes
SRS CS AutomotiveNo
- SRS WOW Yes
- High & Low Pass Filters (crossover) Yes
SBC-SW (Super Bass Controlled Subwoofer)Yes
- Muting (M) / Attenuator (A) Yes
- Bass, Treble, Balance Fader Controls Yes
- Speaker Impedance 4 ohms
- Pre-Amp Outputs (Front/Rear/Subwoofer) F/R/S
Preamp Output Level/Impedance5V/60 ohms
- Subwoofer Output Level/Impedance 5V/60 ohms
- High Pass Filter Frequency Adjustable
- Low Pass Filter Frequency Adjustable
- Re-Master Yes
- Loudness No
- RADIO FEATURES: .
- Satellite Radio Ready Yes
- Ready for iPod® Yes
- Hands-Free Phone System Ready Yes
- Expansion Module Ready Yes
- Alphatuner V Yes
- FM/AM Presets 18/6
- Auto Preset Memory with Scan Yes
- AM Usable Sensitivity (S/N 20dB) 27dB
- FM Usable Sensitivity (75 ohms, S/N 30dB) 10.2dBf
- 50dB Quieting Sensitivity (75 ohms) 15.2dBf
- S/N Ratio (FM mono) 62dB
- Stereo Separation (1kHz) 30dB
- Alternate Channel Selectivity 75dB
- CD FEATURES: .
- AAC*/MP3/WMA Playback Yes
- CD-R/CD-RW Playback Yes
- CD Controls Yes
- Pause Yes
- CD Text Display Yes
- Frequency Response (±1dB) 20Hz - 20kHz
- S/N Ratio 96dB
- THD (1kHz) 0.01%
- Channel Separation (1kHz) 85dB
- CD CHANGER CONTROL: .
- Track/Disc Scan Yes
- Track/Disc Repeat Yes
- Search and Random Play Yes
- DISPLAY & OTHER FEATURES: .
- Color OEL Display Yes
- Variable Color Display No
High Definition 3D Dot Matrix DisplayCustomizable 3DDM
Large Rotary KnobYes
- LCD Illumination Color 4096 Colors
- Button Illumination Color Blue
- Spectrum Analyzer No
- Level Meter No
- Day & Night Design No
- AUX Input Yes
Fully Motorized Front PanelYes
- Removable Faceplate Yes
- Flashing Warning Light No
- Wireless Remote Control Yes
- Built-in Quartz Clock Yes
- 2-Line Text Display Yes
- Customizable Graphic Yes
- Changer Control DVD/CD
What should I do if my product needs service?
NOTE: This does not apply to TVs, Microwaves, Vacuums, and Massage Chairs
For repairs and exchanges:
Ship your product to:
Panasonic Factory Service Center
4900 George McVay Drive
Suite B; Door-12
McAllen, TX 78503
Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).
Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.
Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:
Toll Free: 1-866-907-9111
Please reference your Service Job number when contacting You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.