MOS-FET 45W x 4 High-Power CD Player/Receiver
MOS-FET 45W x 4 High-Power CD Player/Receiver with CD-R/RW Playback
- AUDIO FEATURES:
- Maximum Output Power 45W x 4
MOS-FET Output StageNo
- High & Low Pass Filters (crossover) No
SBC-SW (Super Bass Controlled Subwoofer)No
- Muting (M) / Attenuator (A) Yes
- Bass, Treble, Balance Fader Controls Yes
- Speaker Impedance 4-8 ohms
- Pre-Amp Outputs (Front/Rear/Subwoofer) R
- RADIO FEATURES:
- Alphatuner V Yes
- FM/AM Presets 18/6
- Auto Preset Memory with Scan Yes
- FMO (FM Optimizer) Yes
- AFE (Adaptive FM Front End) Yes
- INQ (Impulse Noise Quieting) Yes
- AM Usable Sensitivity (S/N 20dB) 27dB/µV (11.2µV)
- FM Usable Sensitivity (75 ohms, S/N 30dB) 10.2dBf (0.9µV)
- 50dB Quieting Sensitivity (75 ohms) 15.2dBf (1.6µV)
- S/N Ratio (FM mono) 62dB
- Stereo Separation (1kHz) 35dB
- Alternate Channel Selectivity 75dB
- CD FEATURES:
- AAC*/MP3/WMA Playback No
- CD-R/CD-RW Playback Yes
- Multi-stage Noise Shaping 1-bit DAC Yes
- 3-Beam Hologram Pickup Yes
- One-chip Digital Circuit Yes
- CD Controls Scan, Search, Repeat and Random Play
- Pause Yes
- CD Text Display No
- Frequency Response (±1dB) 20Hz - 20kHz
- S/N Ratio 96dB
- THD (1kHz) 0.01%
- Channel Separation (1kHz) 75dB
- CD CHANGER CONTROL: No
- Track/Disc Scan No
- Track/Disc Repeat No
- Search and Random Play No
- DISPLAY & OTHER FEATURES:
High Definition 3D Dot Matrix DisplayNo
Large Rotary KnobYes
- Super Bright Display with Dimmer No
- LCD Illumination Color Blue
- Button Illumination Color Red
- Spectrum Analyzer No
- Level Meter No
- Day & Night Design No
- AUX Input No
Fully Motorized Front PanelNo
- Open Face CD Access No
- Removable Faceplate Yes
- Flashing Warning Light No
- Wireless Remote Control No
- Built-in Quartz Clock Yes
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 1.9375'' x 7'' x 6.125''
- Weight 4.63 lbs
What should I do if my product needs service?
NOTE: This does not apply to TVs, Microwaves, Vacuums, and Massage Chairs
For repairs and exchanges:
Ship your product to:
Panasonic Factory Service Center
4900 George McVay Drive
Suite B; Door-12
McAllen, TX 78503
Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).
Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.
Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:
Toll Free: 1-866-907-9111
Please reference your Service Job number when contacting You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I order parts for my product?
You can order parts and accessories for your machine from our Parts & Accessories Department at 1-800-833-9626.
How can I register for the warranty of my product?
You may register your products online by clicking here. It is not necessary to submit this form in order to effectuate the limited warranty. As long as there is a copy of the receipt, your product warranty begins from the date of purchase.
Can the radio module for the CQ-C1100U be replaced with a plug-in unit that has an aux jack?
Unfortunately this cannot be done.