- AUDIO FEATURES:
- Maximum Output Power 45W x 4
MOS-FET Output StageNo
SRS CS AutomotiveNo
- High & Low Pass Filters (crossover) No
SBC-SW (Super Bass Controlled Subwoofer)No
- Muting (M) / Attenuator (A) Yes
- Bass, Treble, Balance Fader Controls Yes
- Speaker Impedance 4-8 ohms
- Pre-Amp Outputs (Front/Rear/Subwoofer) R
- Preamp Output Level/Impedance 2.5V/200 ohms
- RADIO FEATURES:
- Satellite Radio Ready No
- FM/AM Presets 18/6
- Auto Preset Memory with Scan Yes
- FMO (FM Optimizer) Yes
- AFE (Adaptive FM Front End) Yes
- INQ (Impulse Noise Quieting) Yes
- CD FEATURES:
- AAC*/MP3/WMA Playback No
- CD-R/CD-RW Playback Yes
- Multi-stage Noise Shaping 1-bit DAC No
- 3-Beam Hologram Pickup Yes
- One-chip Digital Circuit Yes
- CD Controls Scan, Search, Repeat and Random Play
- Pause Yes
- CD Text Display No
- DISPLAY & OTHER FEATURES:
- Color OEL Display No
High Definition 3D Dot Matrix DisplayNo
Large Rotary KnobNo
- Super Bright Display with Dimmer No
- LCD Illumination Color Red
- Button Illumination Color Red
- Spectrum Analyzer No
- Level Meter No
- Day & Night Design No
- AUX Input No
Fully Motorized Front PanelNo
- Open Face CD Access No
- Removable Faceplate Yes
- Flashing Warning Light No
- Wireless Remote Control No
- Built-in Quartz Clock Yes
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 1.94'' x 7'' x 6.125''
- Weight 4.19 lbs
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
I am a professional photographer who is seriously considering switching to the Lumix mirrorless cameras. Does Panasonic have, or can you suggest, a web site that demonstrates how professional photographers are successfully using the Lumix professional cameras?
In conjunction with our Panasonic.com web site, our Sales and Marketing team also runs LUMIXLOUNGE.COM This site features work from Panasonic’s Luminary team of professional photographers who have migrated to the Lumx mirrorless cameras. The site also features schedules to live on-line and dealer events as well as convenient links to our latest firmware updates. Additional features to expand the site are already in progress.
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.