7" Widescreen Color LCD Strada In-Dash Mobile Navigation System
Features Strada In-Dash Mobile Navigation System with 7" Widescreen Color LCD Monitor/DVD Receiver .
- Model Type In-dash
- LCD MONITOR .
- Screen size (diag.) 7" Wide
- Screen Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Number of Pixels 336,960
- LCD Drive Method TFT Active Matrix
- Internal Light Source L-shaped CFL
- One-Touch Tilt Yes
- AMPLIFIER .
- Max. Power Output 50W x 4(MOS-FET)
- Power Output (at 4 and 1% THD+N) 18W RMS x 4
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (reference: 1W into 4) 78dBA
- Speaker Impedance 4 ohms
- DISC PLAYER FEATURES .
- DVD Video Playback Yes
- Music CD Playback Yes
- MP3 Playback (CD-R/RW) Yes
- WMA Playback (CD-R/RW) Yes
- AUDIO .
- Frequency Response (± 1dB): DVD 20Hz - 20kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (IHF, A) 100dB
Dolby Digital Decoder2ch downmix
- Sound Quality SQ7
- FM/AM RADIO .
- AM Usable Sensitivity (S/N 20dB) 26dB/uV
- FM Usable Sensitivity (75, S/N 30dB) 12.2dBF
- 50dB Quieting Sensitivity (75) 25.2dBF
- Number of Presets 18 FM, 6 AM
- INPUT/OUTPUT .
- Video Input (Composite) 1.0Vp-p, 75 ohms
- Audio Input 2.0V rms
- Video Output (Composite) 1.0Vp-p, 75 ohms
- Audio Output/Preamp Output 2.0V rms, 600 ohms
- NAVIGATION .
- Reception Frequency 1575.42Mhz
- Reception Sensitivity -130dBm
- Reception Method Parallel 8 Channels
- Receiving Code C/A code
- Channel System Multichannel
- Guide Map Panasonic Original Format
- OTHER FEATURES .
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) Yes
- ID Code Security Yes, 4-digit ID Code Security
- Language Voice Guidance America English/Canadian French/Spanish(Latin America)
- Language GUI Menu English/French/Spanish
- Satellite Radio Ready Yes
- Expansion Module Ready Yes
- Ready for iPod Yes
- Hands-free Phone System Yes
- Rear-view Camera Ready Yes
- SD Memory Card Slot (for map data upgrade) Yes
- GPS ANTENNA .
- Type Microstrip planer
- Antenna Dimensions (H x W x D) 15/32" x 113/64" x 113/32"
- Cord Lengths 6 m
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 315/16'' x 7'' x 61/2''
- Weight 6.74
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
Why won't a rented disc play in my player?
If you're having difficulty playing a disc that you have rented or borrowed, try a disc that you own to see if it plays. If it does play then there could be a problem with the borrowed or rented disc. Try cleaning the disc with a soft cloth to remove any debris or fingerprints.
Why can't a rented disc play in my player?
If you're having difficulty playing a disc that you have rented or borrowed, try a disc that you own to see if it plays.
If it does play then there could be a problem with the borrowed or rented disc. Try cleaning the disc with a soft cloth to remove any fingerprints or smudges.
Where can I order parts for my product?
You can order parts and accessories for your machine from our Parts & Accessories Department at 1-800-833-9626.
Where can I find the firmware for my device?
Click here and enter your model number into the Get Support Now search box. Once your model appears, click on the "Support" link under the picture of your model. This will bring you to the Support Page for your model. If there are any firmware updates available for your model, they will be located under the Drivers & Downloads tab. If there is no Drivers & Downloads tab, your device's firmware is up to date.
My unit has no power. What do I do?
If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
My TV tuner model CY-TUN153U does not work when I plug it into my expansion module, model CY-EM100U. How do I get it to work?
To get the TV tuner to work with the Strada, it must be connected directly to the AV in and remote out on the back of the head unit.
I cannot change my navigation data, enter addresses or find POIs.
More than likely the parking brake is not set. As a safety feature, this unit will not allow you to make changes to your navigation while driving. Tell the customer to pull over, set the parking brake and the menu features will appear.
I am trying to register the product and I need the serial # but it is already installed in my car. Where can I find the serial #?
Unfortunately there are no menus in the Strada where you can retrieve the serial #. It can be retrieved one of two ways. 1 - Check the original box and it should be located somewhere near the UPC. 2 - Remove the unit from the dash and check the back.
How can I register for the warranty of my product?
You may register your products online by clicking here. It is not necessary to submit this form in order to effectuate the limited warranty. As long as there is a copy of the receipt, your product warranty begins from the date of purchase.
Can this product work with my OnStar system?
Can I upload MP3s from my SD card?
No. The SD card slot on the unit is designed strictly for updates and the HDD on the unit is strictly for navigation data.
Am I able to playback a DVD from another Region other than Region 1?
No, on this device you are unable to playback a DVD from other Region.