Strada Portable Mobile Navigation System with 5" LCD Screen & GPS Assist
This item is currently not available.
Strada Portable Mobile Navigation System with 5" Widescreen LCD Monitor, GPS Assist, Easy-to-Use GUI, Bluetooth® Hands-Free Calling and Sturdy Mounting Bracket
- Model Type Portable
- LCD MONITOR
- Screen size (diag.) 5" Wide
- Screen Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Number of Pixels 391,680
- LCD Drive Method TFT Active Matrix
- Internal Light Source LED backlight
- One-Touch Tilt Yes
- INTERNAL LITHIUM ION BATTERY
Charging Time (main power off, 10 to 35°C)
Cigarette lighter adapter: approx. 6h
USB cable: approx. .75h
- Continuous Operating Time Max. 4h (10 to 35°C)
- Continuous Standby Time Max. 8 days (10 to 35°C)
-10°C to +60°C (main power on)
+10°C to +35°C (battery charging)
- INTERNAL SPEAKER
- Maximum Power Output 1.5W
- Dimensions 36mm (round)
- Speaker Impedance 4 ohms
- Cigarette Light Adapter Input 12V DV (11 to 16V), Test Voltage 14.4V, Negative Ground
- Reception Frequency 1575.42Mhz (C/A cord)
- Reception Sensitivity With 2 level LNA -157 to -159dBm SiRF Star III Standard
- Reception Method Parallel 20 Channels
- Guide Map Yes
- Power Supply 5V DC, 2A, Negative ground
- Communication Frequency 2402 to 2480MHz
- Number of Channels 79 channels
- Communication Mode Frequency Hopped Spread Spectrum Communication
- RF Output -1dBm (0.8mW)
- Service Area within 10m
- Applicable Bluetooth Version Ver1.2
- OTHER FEATURES
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) Yes
- ID Code Security No
- Standard Accessories Cigarette Lighter Adapter, Mounting Bracket, Adapter Plate, Dash Mounting Plate, USB cable, 2GB SD Memory Card, DVD-ROM (Operating Instruction Included)
- Language Voice Guidance US English/Canadian French/Mexican Spanish
- Language GUI Menu English/French/Spanish
- Hands-free Phone System Yes
- SD Memory Card Slot (for map data upgrade) Yes
- GPS ANTENNA .
- Type Patch antenna
- Antenna Dimensions (H x W x D) Internal antenna
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 3.43'' x 5.08'' x 1.22''
- Weight 0.61 lbs
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.