Strada Portable Mobile Navigation System with 5" LCD Screen & GPS Assist
Strada Portable Mobile Navigation System with 5" Widescreen LCD Monitor, GPS Assist, Easy-to-Use GUI, Bluetooth® Hands-Free Calling and Sturdy Mounting Bracket
- Model Type Portable
- LCD MONITOR
- Screen size (diag.) 5" Wide
- Screen Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Number of Pixels 391,680
- LCD Drive Method TFT Active Matrix
- Internal Light Source LED backlight
- One-Touch Tilt Yes
- INTERNAL LITHIUM ION BATTERY
Charging Time (main power off, 10 to 35°C)
Cigarette lighter adapter: approx. 6h
USB cable: approx. .75h
- Continuous Operating Time Max. 4h (10 to 35°C)
- Continuous Standby Time Max. 8 days (10 to 35°C)
-10°C to +60°C (main power on)
+10°C to +35°C (battery charging)
- INTERNAL SPEAKER
- Maximum Power Output 1.5W
- Dimensions 36mm (round)
- Speaker Impedance 4 ohms
- Cigarette Light Adapter Input 12V DV (11 to 16V), Test Voltage 14.4V, Negative Ground
- Reception Frequency 1575.42Mhz (C/A cord)
- Reception Sensitivity With 2 level LNA -157 to -159dBm SiRF Star III Standard
- Reception Method Parallel 20 Channels
- Guide Map Yes
- Power Supply 5V DC, 2A, Negative ground
- Communication Frequency 2402 to 2480MHz
- Number of Channels 79 channels
- Communication Mode Frequency Hopped Spread Spectrum Communication
- RF Output -1dBm (0.8mW)
- Service Area within 10m
- Applicable Bluetooth Version Ver1.2
- OTHER FEATURES
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) Yes
- ID Code Security No
- Standard Accessories Cigarette Lighter Adapter, Mounting Bracket, Adapter Plate, Dash Mounting Plate, USB cable, 2GB SD Memory Card, DVD-ROM (Operating Instruction Included)
- Language Voice Guidance US English/Canadian French/Mexican Spanish
- Language GUI Menu English/French/Spanish
- Hands-free Phone System Yes
- SD Memory Card Slot (for map data upgrade) Yes
- GPS ANTENNA .
- Type Patch antenna
- Antenna Dimensions (H x W x D) Internal antenna
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 3.43'' x 5.08'' x 1.22''
- Weight 0.61 lbs
Why can't a rented disc play in my player?
If you're having difficulty playing a disc that you have rented or borrowed, try a disc that you own to see if it plays.
If it does play then there could be a problem with the borrowed or rented disc. Try cleaning the disc with a soft cloth to remove any fingerprints or smudges.
Where can I order parts for my product?
You can order parts and accessories for your machine from our Parts & Accessories Department at 1-800-833-9626.
Where can I find the firmware for my device?
Click here and enter your model number into the Get Support Now search box. Once your model appears, click on the "Support" link under the picture of your model. This will bring you to the Support Page for your model. If there are any firmware updates available for your model, they will be located under the Drivers & Downloads tab. If there is no Drivers & Downloads tab, your device's firmware is up to date.
When I turn on my CN-GP50U PND, it shows that I am in the center of Times Square. What is wrong?
NOTHING. When the PND is first powered on, and there is no GPS signal available, it will default to Times Square, NY.
My unit has no power. What do I do?
If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
My TV tuner model CY-TUN153U does not work when I plug it into my expansion module, model CY-EM100U. How do I get it to work?
To get the TV tuner to work with the Strada, it must be connected directly to the AV in and remote out on the back of the head unit.
I am looking for European maps for my CN-GP50U PND. Where can I purchase them?
To get alternate maps for Europe and other locations, you must contact the Panasonic support for that particular area.
How can I register for the warranty of my product?
You may register your products online by clicking here. It is not necessary to submit this form in order to effectuate the limited warranty. As long as there is a copy of the receipt, your product warranty begins from the date of purchase.
How can I recieve map updates for my product?
Updates are available through PanaPacific. Cost is
Can this product work with my OnStar system?