High Definition Power Line Communication Ethernet Adapter - 2 Pack
HD-PLC Ethernet Adapter Starter Pack
- Frequency Band 4-28 MHz
- Modulation Wavelet OFDM (16 PAM to 2 PAM)
Transmission PHY Rate
- Access Method CSMA/CA TDMA
- Error Correction Reed-Solomon Encoder/Decoder and Convolutional Encoder/Viterbi Decoder
- Encryption AES 128-bit Encryption
- Communication Distance Approx. 150m (490 ft.)(Varies depending on the electrical environment)
- Standard HD-PLC
- Actual rate Maximum 70 Mbps (UDP)Maximum 42 Mbps (TCP: when using Linux®)
- Max. Recommended Adaptors Per Network 16 (including master)
- Max. Recommended devices per adaptor 8
- Interface 10 Base-T/100Base-TX Auto MDI/MDI-X
- Protocol IPv4/IPv6/TCP/UDP
- General: .
- Temperature 0°C - 40°C (32°F - 104°F)
- Humidity 20% - 85%
- Power Supply Input 120V, 60 Hz
- Consumption 4W
- UPC 037988845071
BL-PA100KTA is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Easy to setup. I installed this product in a clients home about six months ago. The reason for install was wiring was not an option and wireless to difficult to work with. Solid Concrete and marble framework made it impossible to use wireless effectively. I have never use HD-PLC before and thought I'd give it a try on this install. Well, this product is beyond the best solution. It uses the existing electrical wiring in your home as network lines. Too cool! An airhead can set this thing up! No thinking required. In couple of steps and your up and running. The only downside is the price tag.
Date published: 2008-11-20