GeoLux High Power LED Flashlight
GeoLux High Power LED Flashlight, Water-Resistant and Washable, Requires CR-123A Lithium Battery (Not Included)
- Brightness Approx. 150 lux (initial battery condition)
- Light Source Power LED (White LED Color)
- Power Source Lithium Battery CR123A x 1 (not included)
- Battery Life Approx. 3.5 (Panasonic Lithium Battery)
- Water Resistance Waterproof (IPX7: 1m water depth for 30 minutes)
- Dimensions (H x W) 3.74'' x .87''
- Weight .14 lbs.
BF-948BA is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Top Quality Mini-Flashlight Okay, here's the skinny on this flashlight. It's small. Slightly thicker & longer than your index finger. That also means it's quite light. The outer casing is a beautiful sleek -- and slick -- aluminum body. This means it is not the easiest thing to get a solid grip on to. Easily, it's best feature is its very bright and perfectly circular beam. No joke. I said circular and I meant it. Whatever Panasonic meant by its claim of "proprietary aspherical lens," they did something special. I have another LED flashlight with 28 LED bulbs, and it's worthless next to this little guy. Would I consider this light a mainstay home flashlight? No. But I sure would want Panasonic to produce a Pappa version of this little baby. My only complaint is that this cost $40. For the Pappa version, sure. For this little guy, I think a price of $20 would still give Panasonic a very nice profit. My thoughts.
Date published: 2008-11-08