Recording & Management Software
Recording & Management Software for Network Cameras
- Camera Recording Yes, records data to a web site through FTP or to the hard drive of a local computer
- Recording Format Motion Video (MJP) or Still Picture (JPEG) files
- Motion Detection Recording Yes
- Timer Recording Yes
- Pan/Tilt/Zoom Support Yes
- Preset Control Support Yes
- Automatic Password Authentication Yes
- Automatic Backup Yes
- Hard Drive Space Management Selectable for each camera and overall
- Date/Time Search Yes
- Camera Bar Yes, to show active cameras
- Video/Picture Export Yes, AVI or JPEG files
- Local or Remote Image Storage Yes
- Selectable Recording Rate Yes
- Motion Detection Settings Cell size, percentage change and sensitivity
- Video Sizes 640x480, 320x240, 160x120
- Thumbnail Size Choices Yes
- Variable Playback Speed Yes
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
What should I do if my product needs service?
NOTE: This does not apply to TVs, Microwaves, Vacuums, and Massage Chairs
For repairs and exchanges:
Ship your product to:
Panasonic Factory Service Center
4900 George McVay Drive
Suite B; Door-12
McAllen, TX 78503
Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).
Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.
Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:
Toll Free: 1-866-907-9111
Please reference your Service Job number when contacting You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.