Camera Management System
- Network Camera Control Unit
- Compatible Network Cameras All Panasonic models
- Network Camera Management Up to 16 cameras
- Internet Access Sharing Yes
- PC / Macintosh Compatibility PC Only
- Router Cable/xDSL Compatible
- Bridge Functions Wired Ethernet and 802.11b/g Wireless
- Network Camera Setup Automatically detects up to 16 Panasonic Network Cameras and assigns local IP addresses and port numbers for each camera.
- Automatic Camera Portal Has a camera portal page built in. Up to 16 cameras connected will automatically be added to the portal for easy access from the LAN or even the internet.
- Camera Security Username and password, as well as IP address filtering.
- Ethernet Technology 4 switched 10/100 Ethernet RJ45 ports.
- Wireless Technology 802.11b or g with diversity antenna.
- Wireless Security SSID, stealth SSID, 64/128/152 bit WEP encryption, MAC address filtering.
- Wireless Roaming supported
- WAN Interface One 10 Base-T RJ45 port for Cable/xDSL modemor Ethernet uplink.
- WAN Connection SmartBits, Static, PPPoE and PPTP
- Multiple Global IP Addresses up to 16
- Routing RIPv1, RIPv2, up to 32 static routing supported.
- Firewall Stateful packet inspection, NAT, PPTP Pass-Thru for VPN
- Security Administrator password protection
- DHCP Function up to 128 addresses assigned automatically.
- Web Browser Internet Explorer 5.0 or later/Netscape Navigator 4.7 or later.
- Wall Mountable Yes
- Voltage Input 120V/60Hz AC, Output 12V, 750mA
- Temp to Operate 32° - 104° F, Indoor only.
- Humidity 20% to 85% RHG (Non condensing)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 1.9'' x 8.8'' x 10.9''
- Weight 1.87lbs
- UPC 037988809813