PoE Indoor Megapixel Network Camera
- Netcam - Adding A Camera to the BBHNP15A Software
- Netcam - Wired Setup with CD
- Netcam - Finding the Default Gateway
- Netcam - Multi Camera Setup
- Netcam - Navigating Portforward.com
- Netcam - Single Camera Options
- Netcam - Setting a Static Local Camera Address
- Netcam - Setting up Viewnetcam.com
- Netcam - Setting up a Wireless camera with CD (Wired Initial Setup)
- Netcam - Setting up Camera for Wireless Access
- SERVER FEATURES: .
- Video Compression JPEG (3 levels), MPEG-4, H.264
- Quality Video Resolution 1280 x 960, 640 x 480, 320 x 240 (default), 192 x 144
- Image Quality JPEG (favor clarity, standard, favor motion)
Frame RateMax. 30 frames/second (1280 x 960*3, 640 x 480, 320 x 240, 192 x 144)
- Supported Network Protocols IPv4 / IPv6 Dual StackIPv4: TCP, UDP, IP, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, DHCP, DNS, ARP, ICMP, POP3, NTP, IPsec, UPnP™, IPv6: TCP, UDP, IP, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, DNS, ICMPv6, POP3, NDP, NTP, IPsec
- Simultaneous Viewers Max. 30 simultaneous accesses (Max. 8 accesses while accessing HTTPS site in HTTPS communication; max 3 accesses in H.264/MPEG-4 mode
- Buffered Images About 1290 frames (320 x 240, standard image quality) with time display (when SD memory card is not inserted)
- Message Transfer Condition Alarm, timer, motion detection
- Image Transfer via E-Mail (SMTP) or FTP SMTP, FTP, HTTP
- CAMERA FEATURES: .
- Zoom 6 x zoom (2 x Ex zoom, 3 x digital zoom)
- Image Sensor 1/3 inch MOS sensor, approx. 1,300,000 pixels MAICOVICON
- Viewing Angle Horizontal:69 (total 174°), vertical:51° (total 105°)
- Remote Pan Angle Pan : -52° up to +52°, Tilt : -45° up to +8°
- Remote Tilt Angle -57° to 0° (ceiling mount); - 57° to + 57° (wall mount)
- Maximum Pan/Tilt Speed Pan: max. 80°/sec, tilt: max. 80°/sec
- Required Light Intensity At 640 x 480: 0.3 to 100,000 lux (in Color Night View mode: 0.04 to 100,000 lux)At 1280 x 960: 0.6 to 100,000 lux (in Color Night View mode: 0.07 to 100,000 lux)Screen brightness, white balance: automatic/manual setting
- Lens Focus Point Fixed (focal range: 0.5 m to infinity)
- Aperture F2.4
- White Balance Auto/manual/hold
- Exposure Auto
- AUDIO FEATURES: .
- Audio Communication 2-Way half duplex
- Audio Play Method Play with ActiveX
- Audio Encoding Methond Analog composite (NTSC/PAL)
- CODEC H.264 : MPEG-2 AAC (AAC-LC) 64Kbps MPEG-4,JPEG:ADPCM 32 kbps
- Frequency Range 300Hz - 3.4kHz
- Input Built-in Microphone, External Microphone Input Terminal
- Output Audio Line Output Terminal for External Speaker
- Audio Output 3.5 mm stereo mini jack (output is mono)
- Video Output Analog composite (NTSC/PAL)
- Security User ID / Password, SSL
- SD Card Slot of Image Buffer Full size
- INTERFACE FEATURES: .
- External I/O Connector 2 input / 1 output
- Speaker/Microphone Jack External Microphone Input/3.5 mm mini jack
- OTHER FEATURES: .
- Operating Temperature Operation: +0 °C (+32 °F) to +40 °C (+104 °F)Storage: +0 °C (+32 °F) to +50 °C (+122 °F)
- Operating Humidity Operation: 20 % -80 % (no condensation)Storage: 20 % -90 % (no condensation)
- Power Source Optional AC adaptor (Model No, BB-HCA7A)Input 100-120 V AC, 50/60 Hz Output 12 V DC, 750 mAOptional AC adaptor (Model No. BB-HCA7CE/BB-HCA7E)Input 100-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz Output 12 V DC, 750 mA
- Power Consumption Using an Optional AC Adaptor (Model No, BB-HCA7A)About 3.3 W (7.5 W during pan / tilt scan)Optional AC Adaptor (Model No, BB-HCA7CE / BB-HCA7E)About 3.3 W (7.5 W during pan/tilt scan)When Using POE appx 3.3 W (7.5 W during pan/tilt scan)
- Weight (only the unit) .74lbs
- PC SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: .
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 3 15/16'' x 3 15/16'' x 2 15/16''
- PoE PoE standard IEEE802.3af-2003
- Weight 0.74
What should I do if my product needs service?
NOTE: This does not apply to TVs, Microwaves, Vacuums, and Massage Chairs
For repairs and exchanges:
Ship your product to:
Panasonic Factory Service Center
4900 George McVay Drive
Suite B; Door-12
McAllen, TX 78503
Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).
Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.
Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:
Toll Free: 1-866-907-9111
Please reference your Service Job number when contacting You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.