PoE Indoor Megapixel Network Camera
This item is currently not available.
Features BB-HCM715 is a highly compact indoor network camera. Maximum resolution is SXVGA (1280 x 960). It offers 10 preset camera positions and an audio input/output for two-way communication.
- Netcam - Adding A Camera to the BBHNP15A Software
- Netcam - Wired Setup with CD
- Netcam - Finding the Default Gateway
- Netcam - Multi Camera Setup
- Netcam - Navigating Portforward.com
- Netcam - Single Camera Options
- Netcam - Setting a Static Local Camera Address
- Netcam - Setting up Viewnetcam.com
- Netcam - Setting up a Wireless camera with CD (Wired Initial Setup)
- Netcam - Setting up Camera for Wireless Access
- SERVER FEATURES: .
- Video Compression JPEG (3 levels), MPEG-4, H.264
- Quality Video Resolution 1280 x 960, 640 x 480, 320 x 240 (default), 192 x 144
- Image Quality JPEG (favor clarity, standard, favor motion)
Frame RateMax. 30 frames/second (1280 x 960*3, 640 x 480, 320 x 240, 192 x 144)
- Supported Network Protocols IPv4 / IPv6 Dual StackIPv4: TCP, UDP, IP, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, DHCP, DNS, ARP, ICMP, POP3, NTP, IPsec, UPnP™, IPv6: TCP, UDP, IP, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, DNS, ICMPv6, POP3, NDP, NTP, IPsec
- Simultaneous Viewers Max. 30 simultaneous accesses (Max. 8 accesses while accessing HTTPS site in HTTPS communication; max 3 accesses in H.264/MPEG-4 mode
- Buffered Images About 1290 frames (320 x 240, standard image quality) with time display (when SD memory card is not inserted)
- Message Transfer Condition Alarm, timer, motion detection
- Image Transfer via E-Mail (SMTP) or FTP SMTP, FTP, HTTP
- CAMERA FEATURES: .
- Zoom 6 x zoom (2 x Ex zoom, 3 x digital zoom)
- Image Sensor 1/3 inch MOS sensor, approx. 1,300,000 pixels MAICOVICON
- Viewing Angle Horizontal:69 (total 174°), vertical:51° (total 105°)
- Remote Pan Angle Pan : -52° up to +52°, Tilt : -45° up to +8°
- Remote Tilt Angle -57° to 0° (ceiling mount); - 57° to + 57° (wall mount)
- Maximum Pan/Tilt Speed Pan: max. 80°/sec, tilt: max. 80°/sec
- Required Light Intensity At 640 x 480: 0.3 to 100,000 lux (in Color Night View mode: 0.04 to 100,000 lux)At 1280 x 960: 0.6 to 100,000 lux (in Color Night View mode: 0.07 to 100,000 lux)Screen brightness, white balance: automatic/manual setting
- Lens Focus Point Fixed (focal range: 0.5 m to infinity)
- Aperture F2.4
- White Balance Auto/manual/hold
- Exposure Auto
- AUDIO FEATURES: .
- Audio Communication 2-Way half duplex
- Audio Play Method Play with ActiveX
- Audio Encoding Methond Analog composite (NTSC/PAL)
- CODEC H.264 : MPEG-2 AAC (AAC-LC) 64Kbps MPEG-4,JPEG:ADPCM 32 kbps
- Frequency Range 300Hz - 3.4kHz
- Input Built-in Microphone, External Microphone Input Terminal
- Output Audio Line Output Terminal for External Speaker
- Audio Output 3.5 mm stereo mini jack (output is mono)
- Video Output Analog composite (NTSC/PAL)
- Security User ID / Password, SSL
- SD Card Slot of Image Buffer Full size
- INTERFACE FEATURES: .
- External I/O Connector 2 input / 1 output
- Speaker/Microphone Jack External Microphone Input/3.5 mm mini jack
- OTHER FEATURES: .
- Operating Temperature Operation: +0 °C (+32 °F) to +40 °C (+104 °F)Storage: +0 °C (+32 °F) to +50 °C (+122 °F)
- Operating Humidity Operation: 20 % -80 % (no condensation)Storage: 20 % -90 % (no condensation)
- Power Source Optional AC adaptor (Model No, BB-HCA7A)Input 100-120 V AC, 50/60 Hz Output 12 V DC, 750 mAOptional AC adaptor (Model No. BB-HCA7CE/BB-HCA7E)Input 100-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz Output 12 V DC, 750 mA
- Power Consumption Using an Optional AC Adaptor (Model No, BB-HCA7A)About 3.3 W (7.5 W during pan / tilt scan)Optional AC Adaptor (Model No, BB-HCA7CE / BB-HCA7E)About 3.3 W (7.5 W during pan/tilt scan)When Using POE appx 3.3 W (7.5 W during pan/tilt scan)
- Weight (only the unit) .74lbs
- PC SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: .
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 3 15/16'' x 3 15/16'' x 2 15/16''
- PoE PoE standard IEEE802.3af-2003
- Weight 0.74
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.