Outdoor Wireless Network Camera
This item is currently not available.
Outdoor Wireless Network Camera with 2-Way Audio
- Setup Configuration
- Netcam - Adding A Camera to the BBHNP15A Software
- Netcam - Wired Setup with CD
- Netcam - Finding the Default Gateway
- Netcam - Multi Camera Setup
- Netcam - Navigating Portforward.com
- Netcam - Single Camera Options
- Netcam - Setting a Static Local Camera Address
- Netcam - Setting up Viewnetcam.com
- Netcam - Setting up a Wireless camera with CD (Wired Initial Setup)
- Netcam - Setting up Camera for Wireless Access
- SERVER FEATURES: .
- Color Video Yes
- Image Compression JPEG
- Video Streaming Format Motion JPEG
Quality Video Resolution
640 x 480, 320 x 240(default),
160 x 120
Frame RateMax. 12 frames/sec (640x 480)Max 30 frames/sec (320 x 240)Max 30 frames/sec (160 x 120)
- Authentication ID/Password authentication (Administrator / General Users (up to 50))
- Encryption IPsec
- IPv4/v6 IPv4/v6 Dual Stack
- Supported Network Protocols IPv4: HTTP, FTP, SMTP, TCP, UDP, IP, DHCP, DNS, ARP, ICMP, and POP3 before SMTP
Via Ethernet connection
- Automatic Network Configuration Yes, with UPnP supported router
- Simultaneous Viewers 30
- Pre-Alarm Image Buffer Yes
- Image Transfer via E-Mail (SMTP) or FTP Triggered by built-in sensor alarm and/or timer
- Camera Recording Yes, records data to a web site through FTP or to the hard drive of a local computer.
- Max. Bandwidth Control 0.1/0.2/0.3/0.5/1.0/2.0/3.0/5.0Mbps/ unlimited
Free DDNS Compatible (Viewnetcam.com)Yes
- Cellular Phone Compatibility View Snapshot and Control from Compatible Cell Phone
- Multi-Language Interface English, German, Spanish, Italian, French and Japanese
- Built-in Calendar Timer Yes
- Auto Time Adjustment with NTP Yes
- Time & Day Access Control Yes
- Remote External Output Control Yes
- LED Indicator Control On/Off or On During Access
- CAMERA FEATURES: .
- Zoom No
- Image Sensor 1/4" 320,000 pixel CCD
- Viewing Angle 45°
- Remote Pan Angle 60° left and right max. (or less based upon user setting)
- Remote Tilt Angle -45° to +20° (or less based upon user setting)
- Maximum Pan/Tilt Speed Pan: 100°/secTilt: 100°/sec
- Hide-Away Lens No
- Preset Locations 8
- Click to Center Yes
- Focus Fixed 1m-infinity
- Aperture (f No.) : F1.8
- Illumination Normal: 3 - 100,000 lxColor Night View: 0.02 - 100,000 lx
- White Balance Auto/Manual/Hold
- Exposure Auto
- Clear Dome Lens Cover Yes
- AUDIO FEATURES: .
- 2-Way Audio Yes (Half Duplex)
- CODEC PCM (64kbps), ADPCM (32kbps), Monaural
- Frequency Range 300Hz - 3.4kHz
- Input External Microphone (not included) or audio source using RCA jack.
- Output External Speaker (not included) using stereo mini jack. (output is mono)
- WIRELESS FEATURES: .
- Wireless Technology IEEE802.11b/g
- Frequency 2.4000 - 2.4835 GHz
- Number of Channels 11 channels
- Transmission Speed up to 54Mbps
- Security WEP(40/128bit), SSID
- INTERFACE FEATURES: .
- Network Connection Ethernet (10Base-T/100Base-TX)
- External I/O Connector 2 input / 1 output
- SD Card Slot for Image Buffer Yes
Analog Video OutputNo
- Speaker/Microphone Jack 3.5mm mini-jack
- OTHER FEATURES: .
- Weatherproof (splash resistant) Yes, IPx4
- Power Over Ethernet Compatibility PowerDsine (www.powerdsine.com) Power over Ethernet Midspan 3000/6000 Serieswhen used with Splitter PD-401/12-PAN
- Multiple Mounting Options Wall mount, desk/ceiling mount, tripod mount
- Operating Temperature -20°C to +50°C (-4°F to +122°F)
- Operating Humidity 20-90% RHG, non-condensing
- Power Source 12VDC (120V AC Adaptor included)
- Included Accessories Flexible stand and screws, AC Adaptor, Sunshade, Connector Cover, Rubber Cap, Putties, Self-Bonding Tape and Setup CD-ROM
- PC SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: .
- Operating System Requirements Windows 98SE, NT4.0, 2000, ME and XP (IPv6 : Windows XP only)
- Web Browser requirements Internet Explorer 5.5 or later/Netscape Navigator 4.7 (The network camera image is not displayed correctly in Netscape 6.x)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 3 15/16'' x 3 15/16'' x 3 1/8''
- Weight 0.78 lbs
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.