GLOBARANGE Expandable Cordless Phone Answering System with VoIP
- GENERAL .
- Color Black
- Frequency 5.8 GHz
- System FHSS
- Channels 109
- Multi-Handset Capability 1 (Up to 8-H/S)
- Number of Phone Lines 2 (PSTN + VoIP)
- Number of Included Handsets 1
- LCD Language English/Spanish
- ADVANCED FEATURES .
- Global Intercom Function Yes
- Interface 10/100base-T/Auto MDI/MDIX
- Support Codecs G.711/G.726-32k/G.729A
- Network Protocol TCP/IP, UDP, DHCP, HTTP
- Auto Configuration/Maintenance Yes
- Text Message Download Service Yes
- Light Up (Indicator/LED) Yes
Light-Up Antenna with Ringer/Message Alert (Handset)Yes (3 color + multi)
- Ringer ID Yes
- Easy Operation Yes, Icon Operation
- Voice Scramble (Digital Security) Yes
- CALLER ID/PHONEBOOK .
Call Waiting Caller IDYes
Caller ID Memory and Dialer50 items
- Voicemail No
Phone Directory SharingYes (Optional Handset Required)
Phone Directory and Dialer Stations100 items (16 char./32 digits)
- Dial Lock Yes
- BASIC FUNCTION .
- LCD Handset: 1.4" Monochrome, 103 x 65 pixelsBase: Yes
- Indicator (Handset) LCD backlit (3 color)Ringer LED
- Message Alert (Handset LED) Yes
Lighted Handset KeypadYes
- Ringer Pattern (Tone+Melody) Handset: 6 (3+3)Base: 6 (3+3)
- Ringer Volume Control Handset: 6+Off (Max)Base: High/Mid/Low/Off
- Auto Redial Y (7)
- Hold Yes, on handset and base unit
- Mute Soft Key
Flash buttonBase Unit & Handset
- Redial Base Unit: 1Handset: 10-History (Name & No.)
- Talk Volume Control Handset: 4-StepBase: Yes
- Speakerphone Handset and Base
- Speakerphone Volume Handset: 6-Step
- 2-Way Intercom Handset-HandsetHandset-Base
- Conferencing 4-Way (HS-HS-BU-Line)
- Dialer Storage Capacity/Redial Memory 10-History (Name & No.)
- Any Key Answer Yes
- Clock Yes
- Alarm Yes
- Battery Type Ni-MH(3cel)
- Talk Time 6 Hours
- Standby Battery Life 14 days
- Voice Prompt Language English/Spanish
- Recharge Time 7 hours
- Lanyard Hole Belt Clip
- Headset Jack Yes
- Belt Clip Included Yes
- Wall Mountable Yes
- Auto Intercom (INT Talk Type) Yes
Voice Paging (Base Unit to all Handsets)No
- Ringer Download No
- Ringer Download Service Yes
Digital Answering SystemYes
- Phonebook Download Service Yes
- Menu Download Service Yes
- TAM FUNCTION .
- TAM Yes
- Recording Time (ICM+Memo+OGM) About 45 min.
- TAM Volume Off + 8-Step
Memo RecordingY (Max. about 3 min./1 Memo
- 2-Way Recording (Record Call) No
Voice Prompts & Time/Day StampEnglish/Spanish
- SPECIFICATIONS .
- Optional Handset BB-GTA150
- Dimension Base Unit H x W x D mm (inches) 82(3.22) x 189(7.44) x 129(5.07)
- Handset H x W x D mm (inches) 156(6.14) x 48(1.88) x 33(1.29)
- Weight Base Unit g (lbs) 390(0.85)
- Weight Handset g (lbs) 159(0.35)
- UPC 037988478385
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.
For repairs and exchanges of all other products:
Ship your product to:
Panasonic Factory Service Center
4900 George McVay Drive
Suite B; Door-12
McAllen, TX 78503
Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).
Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.
Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:
Please reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
What is FSK?
Frequency Shift Keying or FSK is a signal used by service providers to alert you that you have a new voicemail message recorded on your assigned mailbox.
How can I turn on the audible message alert to notify when I have a new message on the answering machine?
Some models have this feature to allow the base unit to beep to inform you of a new message arrival when new messages are recorded. The base unit beeps 2 times every minute until you listen to the messages, if the "Base unit beep" setting is turned on. The default setting is "Off".
To activate the feature follow these procedure:
- Press [MENU] [#]   
- Select the desired setting, "ON" or "OFF"
- Press SAVE then the OFF button
Why does my answering machine says "Memory Full"?
The error message indicates that the answering machine's maximum recording time was reached. You need to erase messages from your answering machine for it to start recording new messages again. The ANSWER ON indicator on the base unit flashes rapidly when you have reached maximum capacity.
Does my phone have Bluetooth capability?
Yes, some models supports Bluetooth connectivity. Your cell phone must be Bluetooth capable. After you pair the cell phone to the telephone, you will be able to do one or more of the following:
Use any of the handset to make or answer calls
Copy the phonebook items from your cell phone to the telephone
Register a Bluetooth headset for hands-free conversation
Cell Phone Compatibility Chart
Why does the phone display "Line in Use" or "Busy"?
Someone might be using the line. If you have multiple handsets, please check to see if the other handsets were properly hung up or in the charger. If you have already done this, and the error "Line in use" is still appearing on the phone, check any other phones are getting a dial tone.
If the problem persists, follow these procedure:
- Unplug your Panasonic phone both from the phone jack.
- Try relocating the telephone on a different phone jack inside the house.
- Try using a different line cord if you have any other available.
- Try using the phone at a friend or neighbors house.
How do I adjust the volume on my handset during a call?
To adjust the volume of the handset during a call, you can press [▲] or [▼] on the handset.
Can I change the channel of my phone?
The frequency is fixed and the channel cannot be changed, the telephone bandwidth is selected automatically.
Can I change the font size on the display of my phone?
No. The font size is fixed and there is no option to change it.
How do I chain dial from this phone?
To auto dial a number:
- Press the Phonebook icon or [Ph. Book] button on the handset or base
- Select your desired entry from the phonebook
- Press [OK] or [CALL]
How do I remove Boost from showing up on my handset?
The clarity booster is a feature that can improve sound clarity when the handset is used in an area where there may be interference. During an outside call, this feature is turned on automatically when necessary. When this feature is turned on, [BOOST] is displayed.
How do I reset the Telephone handset and/or base unit?
At the back of the handset, press the notch of the handset cover firmly, and slide it to open the battery compartment. Remove the batteries completely and install them back again. When installing the batteries, avoid touching the battery ends or the unit contacts. To reset the phone system, unplug the main base from the electrical outlet and remove the batteries for 5 seconds. Install the batteries and replug the base. Do not reset your phone unless necessary.
How do I turn on and off the auto talk feature on my handset?
Depending on your model , To turn on or off the Auto Talk feature follow one of the below options:
- On the handset press [MENU]
- Press the [▲] or the [▼] button to scroll to "Initial Setting" and press [OK]
- Press the [▲] or the [▼] button to scroll to "Auto Talk" and press [OK]
- Press the [▲] or the [▼] button to scroll to select ON or OFF then press [OK] to save selection
- On the handset press [MENU]
- Press the [▲] or the [▼] button to scroll to "Handset Setting" and press [OK]
- Press the [▲] or the [▼] button to scroll to "Other Settings" and press [OK]
- Press the [▲] or the [▼] button to scroll to "Auto Talk" Select "ON" or "OFF" then press [OK] to save selection
How much radiation does the phone output?
This product complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. RF transmission power is 115 mW (max.)
What can I do if liquid or other form of moisture has entered the handset/base unit?
Disconnect the AC adaptor and telephone line cord from the base unit. Remove the batteries from the handset and leave to dry for at least 3 days. After the handset/base unit are completely dry, reconnect the AC adaptor and telephone line cord. Insert the batteries and charge fully before use. If the unit does not work properly, contact an authorized service center.
CAUTION: To avoid permanent damage, do not use a microwave oven to speed up the drying process.
What is "three way calling" and how do I perform this?
This service may be offered by phone companies which allows you to call a party and by pressing the [Flash] button and allows you to receive another dial tone to call another phone number. Pressing [Flash] again will join all three parties together.
What is the limitation for characters for a phonebook contact?
The phone will accept up to 16 characters for the name entry. Depending on your model, the limit for the phone number entry may vary from 24-32 digits. Please refer to your operating manual for details.
What kind of batteries can I use for my handset?
The handsets uses Ni-MH (nickel metal hydride) type rechargeable AAA batteries. To order replacement battery, please click here or contact 1-800-332-5368. The Panasonic rechargeable AAA batteries are recommended for best cordless handset performance. Never use Alkaline or any other types as these could damage your handset.
Note: Some handsets will display "Insert battery", "Use rechargeable battery", or "Don't use this battery" if the batteries needed to be replaced or the incorrect batteries have been used.
Why does the handset display "Charge for 7h" when I remove and reinsert the batteries?
This is normal. When the batteries are taken out, the handset loses track of how much the batteries are charged. You may use the phone normally, but the battery indication will not be accurate until charged for about 7 hours.
Why does the handset display "Please lift up and try again"?
You attempted to dial from the cordless handset while located in the charger. Lift the handset out of the charger and try again. If the same error message appears on the handset after lifting the handset from the cradle, reset the handset by removing the battery from the phone then re-install them again.
Why is the handset display blank?
Adjust the LCD contrast by following this procedure:
- On the handset press [MENU] [#]   
- Select the adjustment by pressing number 1-6
- Press [SAVE]
Will I damage the batteries by keeping the phone on the charger?
No, it is safe to keep the handset on the charger whenever it is not in use. Use only the Nickel Metal Hydride rechargeable batteries. Never use Alkaline or any other types as these could damage your handset.