30-minute DVC (Mini DV) Tape
- Length (m) 35.3
- Thickness (micrometer) 7
- Width (mm) 6.35
- Coercivity (KA/m) 120
- Output Level (21 MHz) more than -1
- Frequency Response (21/10.5 MHz) (dB) within + or - 2
- Over write (10.5/21 MHz) (dB) less than 2
- C/N (21 MHz) (dB) more than -2
- C/N (10.5 MHz) (dB) more than -2
- Output level (0.47 MHz) (dB) 0
- Over write (0.47/21 MHz) (dB) less than 1
- Impulse Response within + or - 5
- Recording Time (min.) SP Mode 30
- Recording Time (min.) LP Mode 45
- Packaging Brick (single tape)
- Head Cleaning Tape No
- Continuous Varying Incidence (CVI) Yes
- Diamond-like (DL), carbon-coated thin film Yes
- Reduced tape friction Yes
- S-VHS No
- Tape Grade Linear Plus
What should I do if my product needs service?
NOTE: This does not apply to TVs, Microwaves, Vacuums, and Massage Chairs
For repairs and exchanges:
Ship your product to:
Panasonic Factory Service Center
4900 George McVay Drive
Suite B; Door-12
McAllen, TX 78503
Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).
Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.
Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:
Toll Free: 1-866-907-9111
Please reference your Service Job number when contacting You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.