Visit our support knowledgebase for the answers!
Enable the input on the TV by entering the TV's Setup menu, and then selecting "ANT/Cable Setup". Change the menu option from "Not used" to "Cable" or "Antenna" and then start an automatic channel scan.
Press [MENU] > Network > Network status. This will test and display the connection status graphically and give you four choices (Try again, Status details, Help, Done) to proceed.
When using a cable service (without a box), check that all connections are secure. When using a cable or satellite box, tune the TV to channel 3 or 4. For better picture, connect the box to the TV using a Composite, Component or HDMI wire. If you are usin
Your source device may have its master volume control set at a very low level. If using a cable box, check volume settings. Examples: Set audio compression OFF or xxxxx to Narrow.
To reset the TV follow these steps: Press and hold down "Vol -" on the TV itself, and the MENU button on the TV remote simultaneously. Do so while pointing the remote at the TV for 5 seconds. The Self Check screen should appear. At this point press and ho
The missing inputs have "Not Used" listed beside them in the Input Labels Menu. To enable inputs, press "Edit labels" [RED] button, from "Input select" menu.
YES. Devices that are compatible with VIERA remote include iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone4, iPod touch, iPad and Android.
- How can I reset the password on the TV?
- Why is the picture snowy when "ANT/Cable in" is selected?
- Why is there no sound coming from this TV? (TC-P42X60,TC-P50X60)
- Can the VIERA remote app be used with a mobile phone other than iPhone?
- Why does the brightness of the picture change or fluctuate automatically and how do I fix this issue? (TC-P42X60,TC-P50X60)