HC3 Compact Stereo System with iPod® DockModel: SC-HC3
- Integrated iPod® Dock
- High Quality Sound
- Bamboo Diaphragm full range speakers offer clear, rich sound
- Space Saving Design
- Slim paperback design with sliding power door
Welcome to the Panasonic Store Locator
Find a Store
The stores below carry the product you are looking for. Visit the location to see first hand how Panasonic is engineering a better world for you. In-store product availability may vary, we recommend checking availability with the store location.
To see a store near you,
please see our store locator.
1. Clear Vocal & Bass Sound with Near Field
2. You can setup on space of paperback depth and change media with no additional space on desktop
3. Ecology Stand-by Power Consumption 0.1W
- Total output power : 40W (RMS)
- 4 Preset EQ (Heavy, Clear, Soft, Vocal) + Flat
CD Player Section
- Multi CD Play Function [Random, Program, Repeat]
- MP3*1 Playback
- MP3 function : ID3 Tag, Album Skip
- CD-R/RW*2 Playback
- MASH*3 1-bit D/A Conversion System
- Digital Synthesizer Tuner
- 45-station (30-FM/15-AM) Preset Memory
- Auto Tuning
- 2-1/2 Full Range (Bamboo Cone Speaker)(Per Channel)
- Passive Radiator x 2 (Per Channel)
- Motorized Power 2 Ways Sliding Door for iPod and CD
- iPod Playback and Recharge with Integrated Universal Dock for iPod
- Connect Your Audio Player via AUX
- Fluorescent Display
- Re-Master for Improved Sound
Digital Data: MP3 on CD-R/RW
Analog Data: AUX, iPod
- Bass & Treble Control
- Surround Circuit
- Auto Power off and Dimmer
- Programmable Timer (PLAY/SLEEP)
- Wireless Remote Control
- Energy Star Qualified
*1 MPEG Layer-3 audio decoding technology licensed from Fraunhofer IIS and Thomson multimedia. For contents recorded on CD-R/RW media from CDs for personal use. Playability may vary depending on conditions and discs.
*2 This unit can play CD-DA format audio CD-R and CD-RW. It may not be able to play some CD-R or CD-RW due to the condition of the recording.
*3 Panasonic Corporation incorporates MASH [multi-stage noiseshaping technology] in its products under technical license from NTT.
*iPod is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
WE'RE HERE TO HELP YOUClick on the links below to reveal contact information.