- World's first Leica lens with MEGA O.I.S. designed specifically for digital cameras.
- MEGA O.I.S. - Panasonic's advanced hand-shake correction technology
- Two large-diameter aspherical lenses for superb optical performance
- Aperture ring for easy, intuitive operation
- Minimum focus distance of 29 cm over the entire zoom range
- Multiple lens coatings minimize ghosts and flare
Recently Viewed Products
Panasonic BTT465: 1000W (RMS) Smart Network 3D Blu-Ray Disc Home Theater SystemSC-BTT465
- Full HD 3D Blu-Ray Disc™ playback
- Smart networking access to external HDD or network drive
- 6 speaker system includes two "tall boy" and one subwoofer
- Enjoy music wirelessly driectly from compatible devices
Macro Conversion Lens DMW-GMC1 for G Series CamerasDMW-GMC1
Attachable to H-PS14042 and H-H014.
*As of January 9, 2012
- Features closest focusing distance of 0.14m by just attaching it to the front of the lens.*
- Included Adaptor Ring for the use on H-PS14042 and H-H014
- Enables shooting macro shot easily
- Compact, lightweight design featuring high mobility
- Helpful in shooting delicate, descriptive subject such as flowers or insects
*Closest focusing distance is 0.14m with H-H014 and 0.16m with H-PS14042. Longest Focusing Distance is 0.23m with H-H014 and 0.26m with H-PS14042
Pan/Tilt Network CameraBL-C10A
Pan/Tilt Network Camera
WE'RE HERE TO HELP YOUClick on the links below to reveal contact information.