Lumix® G VARIO HD 14-140mm / F4.0-5.8 ASPH. / MEGA O.I.S. LensModel: H-VS014140
Micro Four Thirds Digital Interchangeable Lens
LUMIX G VARIO HD 14-140mm/F4.0-5.8 ASPH./MEGA O.I.S.
With Silent Design for HD Movie Recording
The LUMIX G lens incorporates an inner focus direct-drive linear motor for focusing, which enables smooth, silent operation of its fast and accurate contrast AF system, for use in both photo and movie recording. Adopting the Micro Four Thirds System standard, the new lens offers a wide and long zoom range of 14-140mm (35mm camera equivalent: 28-280mm) to suit a large variety of shooting situations, from scenery to portraits or telephoto shots, in a surprisingly compact and lightweight body.
The new lens system uses four aspherical lenses and two ED lenses to achieve dramatic downsizing despite its powerful 10x optical zoom, while minimizing distortion and chromatic aberration. Panasonic's Mega O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) suppresses the blurring that is commonly caused by hand-shake, making it easy to shoot clear shots even at telephoto range or in dimly lit places without using a tripod.
Seven blades give the aperture a rounded shape that produces an attractively smooth effect in out-of-focus areas when shooting at larger aperture settings.
The LUMIX G VARIO HD 14-140mm/F4.0-5.8 ASPH./MEGA O.I.S. lens also features a highly reliable metal mount, and uses multi-coated lens elements that minimize ghosts and flare to further enhance its optical performance.
- MEGA O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) - Panasonic's advanced hand-shake correction technology
- 4 aspherical lenses and 2 ED lenses for superb optical performance
- An inner focus direct-drive linear motor for focusing, which enables smooth, silent operation of its fast and accurate Contrast AF system
- Continuous AF/AE function that supports for both photos and videos
- Circular aperture diaphragm
- Multi-coated lens elements minimize ghosts and flare
- Durable metal mount
- Light from the built-in flash of the camera may be blocked and cause shading areas in the resulting picture depending on the shooting condition.
WE'RE HERE TO HELP YOUClick on the links below to reveal contact information.