|Download LICENSE AGREEMENT
This is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or an entity) and Panasonic Corporation of North America ("PNA"), regarding the updated version of certain computer program you acquired as a part of our product (the "Software") and accompanying written materials.
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD THE SOFTWARE.
GRANT OF LICENSE
BY CHECKING THE "YES" BOX BELOW TO PROCEED WITH THE DOWNLOAD OPERATION, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
12.1 Megapixel Interchangeable Lens System Camera
Model number: DMC-G2R
- Touch 3.0-Inch Free Angle LCD: Intuitive operation such as AF/Shutter/Playback by touching the screen
- One-touch AVCHD Lite Movie Recoding: Records using AVCHD Lite to capture HD, 1280 x 720, 60p movies with movie button
- 1.44mil-dot equivalent Super High Resolution
- Live View Finder with eye sensor: Shoot the exact image the camera sees without switching the setting of the display
PLEASE NOTE: Firmware is available here at no charge. However, if you choose to contact Panasonic for assistance, there will be a minimum charge of $7.95 for preparation and processing.
DMC-G2 Digital Camera Firmware
|Operating Systems||Windows / Mac|
H-VS014140 Lens Firmware Update
Did you know?
Panasonic cameras and camcorders use drivers that are already included on Windows and Mac operating systems. Therefore, no additional drivers are required in order to connect your camera or camcorder to your computer.
If your camera or camcorder is having difficulty connecting to your computer, please download our installation instructions.
The Panasonic software for this product is not available as a download.
If you have lost your CD-ROM, please contact our National Parts Center at 1-800-833-9626. After providing a copy of your proof of purchase or serial number, they can send you a copy for a nominal charge.*
If you need help with sofware installation, please select your software below to download the instructions:
- ArcSoft Software Installation (for Mac)
- ArcSoft Software Installation (for Windows)
- PHOTOfunSTUDIO Software Installation (for Windows)
- SILKYPIX Developer Studio Software Installation (for Windows)
- QuickTime Player Software Installation (for Windows)
- PHOTOfunSTUDIO Copying to a Computer (for Windows)
- SILKYPIX Developer Studio Software Installation (for Mac)
*Only valid for U.S. customers who purchased the camera from a dealer in the United States.