HD-PLC Ethernet AdaptorModel: BL-PA300KTA
HD-PLC (High Definition Power Line Communication) Ethernet Adaptor
Welcome to the Panasonic Store Locator
Find a Store
The stores below carry the product you are looking for. Visit the location to see first hand how Panasonic is engineering a better world for you. In-store product availability may vary, we recommend checking availability with the store location.
To see a store near you,
please see our store locator.
Connect Through Any AC Outlet in Your Home (123)
The HD-PLC (High Definition Power Line Communication) Ethernet adaptor, enables your home electrical wiring to serve as a link between your PC and modem. Receiving online access is as easy as plugging into a power outlet. You can move your PC and connect to the internet anywhere there is a power outlet in your home!
HD-PLC as the Core of a Home Network
More and more homes are using home networks to provide high-speed telephone, television and internet services because they provide ease of use and reliability. This requires networks that offer large capacity and high speed, while preventing any information leaks from the network. The HD-PLC was developed by Panasonic ahead of others in the industry, to allow easy, convenient Internet connection through ordinary AC outlets. This technology provides outstanding speed, capacity and security, while eliminating the need to route new cables throughout the home.
Easy Setup - No PC Required
There's no tricky installation or complicated settings. Just take the BL-PA300A out of the box and plug it into the power outlet(4). Set up the other equipment on the network, such as routers and PCs, as described in their respective instructions.
Fast, Reliable and Secure
With speeds up to 210 Mbps(5), advanced error correction, and AES 128-bit encryption, the BL-PA100A provides peace of mind at the speed of light.
- This product may not function normally in certain electrical environments. Certain electrical devices such as hair dryers or vacuum cleaners emit electrical noise, and may interfere with the performance of this product. Additionally, the electrical conditions in your home (wiring, breaker, etc.) may prevent this product from functioning normally.
- This product may interfere with short wave radios, lights or lamps which have a dimmer switch or a touch-sensitive on/off feature, or other PLC adaptors which do not use the HD-PLC standard.
- Connecting this product to a power strip which has a noise filter or surge protector may interfere with the performance of this product. For best results, please connect this product directly to a wall outlet.
- When connecting this product to other network devices (router, modem, etc.), refer to the operating instructions included with the network device for setup and configuration information.
- This is the theoretical maximum data transmission speed.
WE'RE HERE TO HELP YOUClick on the links below to reveal contact information.