Ceiling-Mounted Network CameraModel: BB-HCM547A
Dome-shaped, ceiling-mounted network camera with a zoom lens.
Welcome to the Panasonic Store Locator
Find a Store
The stores below carry the product you are looking for. Visit the location to see first hand how Panasonic is engineering a better world for you. In-store product availability may vary, we recommend checking availability with the store location.
To see a store near you,
please see our store locator.
This dome-shaped, ceiling-mounted network camera with a zoom lens and 4.6 zoom makes it possible to view images with the finest detail. Its 73-wide viewing angle allows you to recognize much broader range at single sight. Thanks to its PoE1 capability and splash-resistant body2, the camera can be installed in places where it is difficult to provide power, like on factory and warehouse ceilings, or garage and store eaves. This lets you grab every business possibility by breaking distance and time barriers with Zero Distance Management3.
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) supplies power through an Ethernet Cable.
- IPX4 (IEC 60529 standard) equivalent splash-resistance.
- For details, see the bottom of this page.
The splash-resistant body* expands the scope of applications by letting you install the camera outside, like on house, garage or store eaves.
* IPX4 (IEC 60529 standard) equivalent splash-resistance
The use of a 73wide-angle lens lets you monitor a wide area in a single view. The coverage can be increased even more by combining pan and tilt operation.
Image/voice data is sent in encrypted form, making it very difficult for someone else to "eavesdrop" on the network.
Simultaneous MPEG-41 and JPEG
Cameras simultaneously send MPEG-41 images in three resolutions (VGA2, QVGA, and QSIF_SP), and JPEG images in the same three resolutions in favor motion, standard, and favor clarity image-quality types. MPEG-4 is recommended for viewing smooth motion images, and JPEG is recommended for recording higher quality images.
- MPEG-4 is not applicable on a cell phone.
- When viewing in VGA, only MPEG-4 playback offers a maximum of 30 fps.
MPEG-4 Visual License
When installing the MPEG-4 viewer program on additional PCs, please purchase additional licenses (Model No. BB-HCA5A for USA, BB-HCA5CE for others).
Motion Detection Function
This function detects changes by reacting to a camera threshold or sensitivity that is set in advance on the PC. Captured images can also be stored temporarily in the camera3 or sent to you by e-mail4 or FTP data transfer5.
- A maximum of approximately 970 images (320 x 240 pixels) can be stored in the camera.
- POP before SMTP authentication and SMTP authentication (PLAIN, LOGIN and CRAM-MD5) are supported.
- The sensor's detection history can also be e-mailed to you once a day at a preset time.
Video data can be downloaded to a PC using optional software. In stores, this allows for more detailed monitoring of customer behavior, and of employee attitudes toward customers, information that cannot be obtained from still images alone.
- Recording is possible for only one camera. To record images from multiple cameras, use the BB-HNP11 or BB-HNP15.
Progressive scanning eliminates the blurring that often occurs with interlaced scanning, to produce a high-quality image.
While viewing MJPEG images on the single or multi-camera screens, your computer can play a sound to notify you when motion is detected or the external sensor is triggered. This feature can be set independently on each computer that accesses the camera.
WE'RE HERE TO HELP YOUClick on the links below to reveal contact information.