Professional Series Corded/Cordless Hair Clipper - ER-GP30-K
- Compact corded/cordless hair clipper for professional use in settings from traditional barbershops to high-profile salons.
- Precision cutting with durable, 45° stainless-steel blade to capture, hold and cut even thick hairs quickly and cleanly.
- Three dual-sided comb attachments provide six cutting adjustment from 3/6mm, 9/12mm, 15/18mm.
- A curving, ergonomic body fits naturally in the hand to enhance all-day agility and control, and maximize ease-of-use and comfort.
- Stylish, lightweight body with easy, one-push operation; use with cord or cordless for maximum maneuverability.
high-performance clippers and trimmers
When it comes to the clippers and trimmers you choose for your shop or salon, Panasonic gives you smarter, more powerful choices.
Derived from Panasonic's renowned and award-winning series of shaving and grooming devices, each of our pro trimmers and clippers are naturally curved and lightweight. Ideal for stylist comfort, agility and control. All are designed with proven, high-efficiency motors, legendary Japanese blades and the options and accessories you need to create the individual look and style every customer wants. And ensure repeat business.
Advancing the Japanese art of crafting exceptionally sharp and durable swords, Panasonic has applied state-of-the art blade technology to the ER-GP30-K and the entire line of Panasonic Professional Series clippers and trimmers. The result is precision blades of extraordinary strength and performance. And the edge professionals demand in durable, reliable clippers and trimmers.
The durable, Japanese-forged stainless-steel blade in the Panasonic ER-GP30-K is precision honed to an acute 45° edge for smooth cutting, trimming and detailing. The long-lasting, ultra-sharp blade cuts cleanly, evenly and efficiently on all types, including thick and hard hairs.
Panasonic’s lightweight, compact high-speed motor drive delivers smooth, steady cutting, even in dense hair areas.
The slim, lightweight ER-GP30-K Professional Hair Clipper provides a softly curved, easy-to- hold body, fitting naturally in the hand to maximize ease-of-use. A sure-grip handle prevents slipping to enhance agility and control.
Easily adjust cutting length with three clip-on comb attachments. Especially convenient for clipping hair around the ears and the nape, the three dual-sided comb attachments allow for length adjustment from 3/6mm, 9/12mm, 15/18mm.Ni-MH Rechargeable battery
The powerful, long-lasting battery charges fully in eight hours for up to 40 minutes of cordless use. A bright red lamp in the handle indicates power and charge status.Use Corded or Cordless
Cordless operation allows for easier maneuverability or plug in and use corded for longer use. The long, 9 ft. detachable cord allows for freedom of movement around the styling chair..
- Model no. ER-GP30-K
- Replacement Foil/Blade WER9701P
- Included Accessories Three comb attachments, blade oil, cleaning brush
- Unit (oz) 4.6
- Unit (HxWxD) (in) 6.3 x 1.3 x 1.4
- Packaging (oz) 20.5
- Packaging (HxWxD) (in) 7.9 x 9.8 x 2.7
- Charging Time 8 hours
- Operating Time 40 minutes (cordless)
- Battery Type Ni-MH
- Country of Origin China
- Warranty 1 year limited
- UPC 885170268685
What could be keeping my shaver from charging?The shaver may not charge under the following circumstances:
1) The recommended charging temperature of 50-95 °F (10-35 °C) not being met.
2) The unit is already charged.
3) The unit is being used for the first time or has not been used for last six months and it may take a while for charging to start.
What should I do if my product needs service?NOTE: This does not apply to TVs, Microwaves, Vacuums, and Massage Chairs.
For repairs and exchanges:
- Consumer Portable Audio Products
- Consumer Audio Systems
- Consumer DVD Products
- Consumer DVD Recorder Products
- Consumer Digital Still Cameras
- Consumer Camcorders
- Consumer Small Appliances
- Consumer Shavers
- Consumer Telephones
- Consumer Power Tools:
Panasonic Factory Service Center
4900 George McVay Drive
Suite B; Door-12
McAllen, TX 78503
Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).
Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.
If the customer calls back in for an Update:
**Explain to the customer**
Please allow Panasonic Factory Service Center 7 business days from the Date of Delivery before contacting the number below for an update.
For additional information, concerns or payments, the customer may contact the service center for status at:
Toll Free: 1-866-907-9111
Please reference your Service Job number when contacting You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
How do I register my Panasonic product?