Arc3 3-Blade Shaver w/ Shaving Sensor ES-ST25KS
Ships in 1-3 business days
- 3-blade cutting system delivers a quick, smooth shave
- Stainless-steel foils follow facial contours for closeness and comfort
- Pivoting shaver head glides effortlessly over face, chin, jaw and neck
- Linear motor maintains peak performance throughout battery life
- Use dry or in the shower with wet/dry convenience
- 100% washable -- cleans in seconds under running water
- Shaving sensor technology, built-in pop-up trimmer, charging stand included
Enjoy the convenience of dry operation of use with foam or gel for a pampering, silky-smooth shave.
Shaving Sensor Technology
Automatic stubble sensor detects beard's density and adjusts motor speed for a powerful yet gentle shave.
3-Blade Cutting System
For a fast, smooth & close shave
Fast, Linear Motor Drive
A rapid-fire 13,000 cycles per minute linear motor drive delivers a smooth, clean shave.
Multi-fit Arc Foil
Follows the contours of your face for efficient coverage and maximum comfort.
30-degree inner blades featuring nanotechnology cut the hair at its base for a close shave.
A fine 45-degree angled blade is effective for grooming sideburns and moustaches.
Unique water shutters allow water to flow freely throughout the head for easy maintenance.
Sensor Mode Indicator
The beard sensor indicator glows blue when on.
The charge status indicator glows red while charging.
For travel use
1-hour Full Charge
For up to 45 minutes (approx. 2 weeks) of cordless shaving.
Lithium Ion Battery
2-year Limited Warranty
- Number of Blades 3
- Motor Speed 13,000 CPM
- Inner Blade Angle 30-degree
- Wet/Dry Yes
- Pop-up Trimmer Yes
- Power Source AC 100-240V (Automatic International Dual Voltage Conversion)
- Charging Time 1 hour
- Operation Time 45 minutes
- Shaves per Charge (3 min./1 shave) Approx. 15 shaves
- Replacement Foil WES9087PC
- Replacement Blade WES9068PC
- Replacement Set WES9013PC
- Accessories Charging Stand, Carrying Holder
- Dimensions (H x W x L) 5.9 x 2.5 x 1.9
- Weight (oz.) 5.1
- Men’s Accessories
Shaver Foil + Blade Combos
In Stock$1.04 $0.83
- Shaver Blades
- Shaver Outer Foils
Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 10 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 panasonic Electric Razor the product is good. However I still receive a closer shave with a razor. June 9, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Endron A clean smooth shave The razor provides a speedy, smooth comfortable shave with no irritation or pulling such as was the case with my old rotary razor. May 29, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sparks My third one because I like it so much! I bought one for my place then had to have another for my girlfriend's place then I liked it so much got one for my house in Vegas. April 9, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Xeon256 Love it I've had almost every shaver and hand blade imaginable. Shavers burned and yanked, blades cut and refills are unholy expensive, so I decided to give this one a try surprised Panasonic made shavers. Fired it up and it mowed off my beard no problems. No pulling, no burn, single pass smooth. The motor was lol a bit surprising with how it sounded, and insanely fast. It followed the curves of my face nicely, even getting the stubborn hold outs along the apple. Cleaning was a snap, rise via the shutters, dry and done. Once a week I run a bit of soap on the blade array and run it to sanitize, it's like a new shaver each time. So far I haven't had to charge it, and it's been two weeks(every other day shave, plus it only takes like 1.5-2 mins vs Panasonic's 3 min estimation) so battery life is excellent. The shaver is compact, and slim, fits in the hand nicely, light weight, and semi quiet, tho a 13k cpm motor can't really be silent, but it is the quietest one I've had. The only con is that it can only be charged via the stand, but eh not much of a con January 15, 2015
You May Also Like
In Stock$129.99 $59.99
In Stock$149.99 $139.99
In Stock$169.99 $129.99
In Stock$209.99 $159.99
In Stock$59.99 $39.99
In Stock$499.99 $399.99
In Stock$129.99 $89.99