ARC3 Men's 3-Blade Cordless Wet/Dry Electric Razor with up to 21 minutes of continuous cordless power - ES-RT17-K
- Men's ARC 3 electric razor with comfortable 3-blade cutting system and precision-honed, ultra-sharp 30° blades for quick, smooth shaving
- High-velocity 10,000 rpm motor drive for consistently even shaving, shave dry anytime or in the shower with foam or gel for total wet dry convenience
- Three flexible, hypo-allergenic ARC foils follow natural facial contours to comfortably capture, lift and cut all beard types and longer hairs
- Ergonomic, sure-grip rubberized handle enhances control, slide-up 45° electric razor trimmer adds the perfect finish to beards, mustaches and sideburns
- 100% washable, rinses clean under running water; a rechargeable Ni-MH battery provides up to 21 minutes of continuous cordless power
Advancing the Japanese art of crafting exceptionally sharp and durable swords, Panasonic has applied state-of-the art blade technology to the Arc3 Series shavers. The result is precision blades of extraordinary strength and performance—and the edge you need for an extremely close, comfortable shave.
Shave quickly and closely through all beard types and densities with three floating, ultra-thin stainless-steel inner blades. Each is precision honed to a 30° angle to cut whiskers cleanly at the base for smoother, more efficient shaving. And all are hypoallergenic for safe, irritation-free shaving on sensitive skin.
The ultra-sharp, 30° cutting edge of ARC 3 blades provides an incredibly close shave. Driven by a high-power motor drive, the blades cut cleanly and comfortably through even the toughest beards.
As you shave, three hypoallergenic ARC foils work simultaneously to provide close, clean and even results. These super-smooth, ultra-flexible foils capture, hold and cut many hair types and densities. An accompanying quick-comb blade catches and cuts longer hairs.High-Power Motor
The high-speed ARC 3 inner-blade system in the Panasonic shaver is driven by a powerful, durable 10,000 rpm motor for fast, streamlined shaving.
A highly flexible shaver head glides effortlessly over face, chin and neck, flexing up-and-down and side-to-side for faster, more comfortable and efficient shaving.Wet Dry Convenience
The ES-RT17 ARC 3 Men's Shaver provides a smooth dry shave, and because it's also designed for full immersion in water, it performs just as efficiently at the sink or in the shower with shaving foam or gel. The shaver is 100% washable and rinses clean in seconds under warm, running water.Don't Forget the Details
When shaving is done, a simple slide of the finger engages a super-sharp, 45° blade trimmer to add the perfect details to sideburns, beards and mustaches, plus deal instantly with stray, unwanted hairs.
The shaver's sleek, lightweight blue and silver body has an ergonomic, rubberized grip for maximum comfort and control in either hand and optimum shaving and trimming results.Durable Rechargeable Battery
A high-performance Ni-MH battery provides up to 21 minutes of continuous, cordless power. An ARC 3 shaver holder is included for storage and travel.Replacement Blades and Foils
To help maintain the level of grooming comfort and satisfaction you demand from your Panasonic shaver, blades and foils should be replaced once every one to two years* with genuine, easy-to-install Panasonic replacements blades and foils.
- Packaging (oz) 15.7
- Packaging (in) 9.4 x 5.7 x 2.4
- Unit (oz) 6.6
- Unit (in) 6.6 x 2.8 x 2
- Power Source
- Operating Time 21 minutes
- Charge Time 8 Hours
- Battery Type Ni-MH
- Country of Origin China
- Warranty 2-year limited
- UPC 885170290884
- Shaver Foil + Blade Combos
What could be keeping my shaver from charging?The shaver may not charge under the following circumstances:
1) The recommended charging temperature of 50-95 °F (10-35 °C) not being met.
2) The unit is already charged.
3) The unit is being used for the first time or has not been used for last six months and it may take a while for charging to start.
What should I do if my product needs service?NOTE: This does not apply to TVs, Microwaves, Vacuums, and Massage Chairs.
For repairs and exchanges:
- Consumer Portable Audio Products
- Consumer Audio Systems
- Consumer DVD Products
- Consumer DVD Recorder Products
- Consumer Digital Still Cameras
- Consumer Camcorders
- Consumer Small Appliances
- Consumer Shavers
- Consumer Telephones
- Consumer Power Tools:
Panasonic Factory Service Center
4900 George McVay Drive
Suite B; Door-12
McAllen, TX 78503
Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).
Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.
If the customer calls back in for an Update:
**Explain to the customer**
Please allow Panasonic Factory Service Center 7 business days from the Date of Delivery before contacting the number below for an update.
For additional information, concerns or payments, the customer may contact the service center for status at:
Toll Free: 1-866-907-9111
Please reference your Service Job number when contacting You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
How do I register my Panasonic product?