ARC5™ 5-Blade Premium Men’s Electric Shaver Wet/Dry with Automatic Cleaning and Charging Station ES-LV9N-S
- Powerful, precision 5-blade system for closer, gentler shaving
- 3D Multi-Flex™ Pivoting Head flexes up and down, side-to-side and back-and-forth
- ARC5 Skin Comfort Foil™ System ensures an exceptionally close shave
- Beard Sensor automatically delivers even, consistent shaving
- 14,000 cpm linear motor maintains peak performance throughout battery life
- Use dry or in the shower with wet/dry convenience
- Automatic premium cleaning and charging station and travel pouch included
- Compatible accessories: WES9034P, WES9170P, WES4L03
- See what others are saying
Advancing the Japanese art of crafting exceptionally sharp and durable swords, Panasonic has applied state-of-the art blade technology to the Panasonic ARC5 Series shavers.
The result is precision blades of extraordinary strength and performance.
And the edge you need for an extremely close, comfortable shave.
The powerful wet/dry, ARC 5-blade system combines personalized shaving performance with multi-blade precision to gently cut through facial hair for consistently smooth results. Ultra-thin, ultra-sharp Nanotech™ blades and ARC foils are forged from premium Japanese stainless steel.Five Floating, Precision Blade System
Cut cleanly, quickly and efficiently through any beard thickness for exceptionally smooth shaving with five ultra-thin, nano-polished, independently floating stainless-steel blades, each precision honed to a perfect 30° angle for exceptional durability and sharpness.
As you shave, an advanced 3D Multi-Flex™ Pivoting Head flexes up-and-down, side-to-side and back-and-forth
to follow the individual contours of your face, neck and jaw for the ultimate in close, personalized comfort
Three micro-thin, hypoallergenic ARC foils and dual, super-smooth skincare rollers work together to provide an exceptionally close shave.
• The Finishing Foil captures and cuts stubborn hairs
• A Lift-Tech Foil uses reverse-tapered edges to lift, hold and cut flat-lying hair
• The Quick-Comb Blade is specially angled to catch and cut longer hairs
• Two Skincare Rollers help reduce friction on the skin for a more comfortable shave
Powered by a high-efficiency 14,000 CPM linear-drive motor, the Panasonic Shaver also features a Beard Sensor that automatically adjusts power levels to match varying beard densities on the face, chin and neck. And when shaving is done, a pop-up trimmer adds the perfect edge to sideburns and mustaches.
When you're in a hurry, the shaver provides a quick, smooth dry shave. And, because it's designed to be 100% washable and fully immersible in water, it performs just as efficiently in the shower or over the sink using your favorite shaving foam or gel.
Designed to fit naturally in either hand, the sleek, masculine, metal handle and ergonomic, soft-touch rubber grip ensure total shaving control, even when used in the shower.Check Shaver
Status at a Glance
The smart, easy-to-read 10-stage LED in the handle makes it quick and simple to monitor shaver functions like battery power level, recharging status, travel lock on/off and more.
Keep your blades ultra clean and the battery charged with the included high-efficiency cleaning and charging system, and detergent cartridge.Includes Durable
For shaving and grooming away from home, a durable travel pouch is included to easily carry/store the shaver and AC adapter/charger. Fits neatly into bags and luggage.
To help maintain the level of grooming comfort and satisfaction you demand from your shaver, the high-performance blades and foils should be replaced once every one to two years* with genuine, easy-to-install Panasonic replacements blades, foils and skincare rollers.
Shaver Foil + Blade Combos
What could be keeping my shaver from charging?The shaver may not charge under the following circumstances:
1) The recommended charging temperature of 50-95 °F (10-35 °C) not being met.
2) The unit is already charged.
3) The unit is being used for the first time or has not been used for last six months and it may take a while for charging to start.
What should I do if my product needs service?NOTE: This does not apply to TVs, Microwaves, Vacuums, and Massage Chairs.
For repairs and exchanges:
- Consumer Portable Audio Products
- Consumer Audio Systems
- Consumer DVD Products
- Consumer DVD Recorder Products
- Consumer Digital Still Cameras
- Consumer Camcorders
- Consumer Small Appliances
- Consumer Shavers
- Consumer Telephones
- Consumer Power Tools:
Panasonic Factory Service Center
4900 George McVay Drive
Suite B; Door-12
McAllen, TX 78503
Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).
Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.
If the customer calls back in for an Update:
**Explain to the customer**
Please allow Panasonic Factory Service Center 7 business days from the Date of Delivery before contacting the number below for an update.
For additional information, concerns or payments, the customer may contact the service center for status at:
Toll Free: 1-866-907-9111
Please reference your Service Job number when contacting You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
How do I register my Panasonic product?