Arc5 5-Blade Wet Dry Electric Shaver with Shave Sensor Technology and Automatic Cleaning/Charging Station - ES-LV95-S
- Premium Panasonic Arc 5 electric razor features a precision 5-blade shaving system with precision-honed 30° inner blades for exceptional closeness
- High-performance 14,000 cpm linear motor provides fast, efficient shaving; built-in shaving sensor monitors differences in beard density to adjust cutting power
- Multi-Flex™ pivoting head glides smoothly along the contours of the face, chin, neck and jaw, Multi-Fit foils conform gently to facial contours for enhanced comfort
- One-touch cleaning and charging station automatically cleans, dries and charges to keep your shaver fresh and ready for the next shave
- Includes a pop-up trimmer to detail sideburns and mustaches; wet dry convenient; 10-stage LCD shows shaver status, charges in one hour for 45 minutes of power
Enjoy closer, more comfortable shaving with this premium men’s electric shaver. It includes five precision-honed, ultra-sharp, hypoallergenic Nanotech blades, powered by a high-efficiency 14,000 cpm linear-drive motor. An Arc 5 Multi-Flex, quick-pivoting shaving head traces facial contours and an active shaving sensor detects different beard densities as you shave to adjust cutting power where needed for smoother results.
The premium Arc5 mens electric razor system provides the ultimate in closeness and comfort with five ultra-sharp, ultra-thin Nanotech blades. Arc 5 inner blades are forged and honed to an acute 30° cutting edge to cut more cleanly and efficiently at the root for the ultimate in cleaner, more efficient and comfortable shaving.
Micro-thin Arc 5 foils cleanly capture, hold and cut the different types of hair that make up the beard. The slight arc of the foils allow them to keep in close contact with the skin for quick, clean shaving.
● A distinctly patterned Lift-Tech Foil applies reverse-tapered edges to gently raise and cut flat-lying hairs.
● A Slit Blade Foil grabs and cuts longer hairs that often grow in opposite directions.
● The Finishing Foil finishes off the shave by capturing extra-thick and stubborn hair to ensure smooth, even results every time.
Advanced, built-in Arc5 sensors automatically detect varying differences in beard density along the cheeks, neck and jaw. As the electric razor moves across your face, power flow is continually adjusted to accelerate where beard is thickest, and soften where it's not.
A smooth, clean shave is also fast with a quiet, high-performance Arc5 linear motor designed to shave at speeds of 14,000 cycles per minute (cpm), and ensure peak performance from beginning to end of every battery charge. Compared with 10,000 cpm shavers, the Arc5 operates nearly 1.5 times faster, with twice the cutting force.
The premium Arc5 system makes it easy to comfortably shave the hard-to-reach areas of your face. The agile Multi-Flex pivoting head and Multi-Fit outer foil effortlessly glide, flex and pivot along the contours of the face, jaw, chin and neck to shave from any direction. A built-in precision trimmer with a fine, 45° angled blade gives mustaches and sideburns the perfect finish and detail.
Whether you're in a hurry or have time to spare, the premium wet dry Arc5 is ready when you are. Use the Arc 5 for a quick, dry shave when short on time or when time permits. Shave over the sink or in the shower with your favorite shaving foam or gel.
The Arc5 is also 100% washable and, with the included automatic cleaning and charging station, rinses the shaver clean under running water with sonic vibration cleaning mode. Once cleaned, the station dries and charges the Arc5 shaver to keep it in pristine condition and ready for the next shave.
The ES-LV65-S shaver is designed with universal voltage for comfortable shaving while travelling. It also includes an AC adaptor, travel safety lock and travel pouch.
- Number of Blades 5
- Pivoting Head Yes
- Motor Speed 14,000 CPM
- Inner Blade Angle 30-degree
- Wet/Dry Yes
- Pop-up Trimmer Yes
- Power Source AC 100-240V (Automatic International Dual Voltage Conversion)
- Charging Time 1 hour
- Operation Time 45 minutes
- Shaves per Charge (3 min./1 shave) Approx. 15 shaves
- Replacement Foil WES9173P
- Replacement Blade WES9170P
- Replacement Set WES9032P
- Detergent WES4L03
- Accessories Self-cleaning Recharger, Adaptor, Detergent, Travel Pouch
- Dimensions (H x W x L) 6.5 x 2.8 x 2.1
- Weight 7.1 oz
- UPC 885170124110
Men's Health Grooming Award
Shaver Foil + Blade Combos
What could be keeping my shaver from charging?The shaver may not charge under the following circumstances:
1) The recommended charging temperature of 50-95 °F (10-35 °C) not being met.
2) The unit is already charged.
3) The unit is being used for the first time or has not been used for last six months and it may take a while for charging to start.
What should I do if my product needs service?NOTE: This does not apply to TVs, Microwaves, Vacuums, and Massage Chairs.
For repairs and exchanges:
- Consumer Portable Audio Products
- Consumer Audio Systems
- Consumer DVD Products
- Consumer DVD Recorder Products
- Consumer Digital Still Cameras
- Consumer Camcorders
- Consumer Small Appliances
- Consumer Shavers
- Consumer Telephones
- Consumer Power Tools:
Panasonic Factory Service Center
4900 George McVay Drive
Suite B; Door-12
McAllen, TX 78503
Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).
Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.
If the customer calls back in for an Update:
**Explain to the customer**
Please allow Panasonic Factory Service Center 7 business days from the Date of Delivery before contacting the number below for an update.
For additional information, concerns or payments, the customer may contact the service center for status at:
Toll Free: 1-866-907-9111
Please reference your Service Job number when contacting You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
How do I register my Panasonic product?