Arc5 5-Blade Maximum Comfort Shaver ES-LV95-S
Estimated Ship Date: 1 - 3 business days
- Achieve maximum closeness and comfort with premium 5-blade shaving system
- Innovative Shaving Sensor monitors beard density to adjust cutting power
- Shave more efficiently with ultra-sharp Nanotech™ blades
- Pivoting head glides effortlessly over face, chin and jaw
- Linear motor maintains peak performance throughout battery life
- Use dry or in the shower with wet/dry convenience
- Automatic cleaning and charging station, sonic vibration cleaning mode
- LCD display, built-in pop-up trimmer, travel pouch included
- Compatible with: Replacement Foil/Blade Combo, Replacement Foil, Inner Blade, Replacement Detergent & Charging System
Limited Time Only
Buy ES-LV95-S Shaver & Get Foil for FREE
Wet/Dry Washable Enjoy the convenience of dry operation of use with foam or gel for a pampering, silky-smooth shave.
100% Waterproof Rinses clean under running water.
Shaving Sensor Technology Automatic stubble sensor detects beard's density and adjusts motor speed for a powerful yet gentle shave.
5-Blade Cutting System The distinct foil patterns work in combo to capture and cut even the difficult parts of your beard.
- Finishing Foil: A specially-shaped finishing foil captures and cuts stubborn hairs.
- Lift-Tech Foil: Features reverse tapered edges that help lift and cut hairs that lie flat.
- Slit Blade: Catches longer hairs that grow in varies directions, allowing for a precise shave.
Multi-Flex™ Pivoting Head Allows the shaver to follow the contours of your face for efficient comfort and coverage.
Multi-fit Arc Foil Follows the contours of your face for efficient coverage and maximum comfort.
Nanotech™ Blades 30-degree inner blades featuring nanotechnology cut the hair at its base for a close shave.
Pop-up Trimmer A fine 45-degree angled blade is effective for grooming sideburns and moustaches.
Automatic Cleaning & Charging System Cleans, dries and charges the unit automatically keeping the blades sharp and ready for the next shave.
Illuminated LED Illuminated LED indicates shave time, battery capacity, shaving sensor mode, foil/blade replacement and cleaning reminder.
Fast, Linear Motor Drive 14,000 cycles per minute linear motor drive delivers a smoother, cleaner shave.
Compare Similar Models
Weight:6.9 oz.7.1 oz
- Number of Blades 5
- Pivoting Head Yes
- Motor Speed 14,000 CPM
- Inner Blade Angle 30-degree
- Wet/Dry Yes
- Pop-up Trimmer Yes
- Power Source AC 100-240V (Automatic International Dual Voltage Conversion)
- Charging Time 1 hour
- Operation Time 45 minutes
- Shaves per Charge (3 min./1 shave) Approx. 15 shaves
- Replacement Foil WES9173P
- Replacement Blade WES9170P
- Replacement Set WES9032P
- Detergent WES4L03
- Accessories Self-cleaning Recharger, Adaptor, Detergent, Travel Pouch
- Dimensions (H x W x L) 6.5 x 2.8 x 2.1
- Weight 7.1 oz
Men's Health Grooming Award
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 9 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by MickyDee Worth the money after all! I've used Panasonic on and off since they began selling the first "wet/dry" shavers years ago. I always felt it was the best electric shave, but being used to manual razors, I could never give them up. This latest Panasonic is the first one I could give up my bladed razor for. Like all electrics, it takes a bit of getting used to, but as they say, "It's worth it." I've found Panasonics to beat all other electrics by a mile. Even dry. Other brands (and I mean top-of-the-line) pull on my skin, or don't shave close enough, or leave my neck red. But the Panasonic LV95 gives me the best electric shave I've ever had. (Sometimes, I do a follow-up shave with a blade and the combined results are better than my barber can do!) PS: I thought the cleaning system would be a pain in the neck, especially since it's not absolutely necessary, but it does such a nice job, so quickly... I'm sold! October 1, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by Hugo Since I upgraded from a Panasonic 3-blade shaver to this brand new 5-blade model, I was expecting a closer shave but it has not achieved the results that I had before. September 11, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dan Best of the lot This model lives up to its expectations. The five blade provide a very smooth and close shave. This is the best shaver of all the brands and models that I have tested, and I have tested a lot of them. August 28, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Greg D Great Purchase This shaver gives Me the smoothest shave i ever had and cut my shave time in less than half. the features on the Panasonic are everything i was looking for. Great Product. August 28, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Delk You Get What You Pay For The very first use reveals that this is a quality, precision machine. I can feel that I am getting a close shave without having to apply a lot of pressure. I have sensitive skin and thicker facial hair. This shaver cuts clean with minimum irritation. Some other reviewers said it is loud but I think it quieter than my previous shaver-at worst I would say it has a higher pitch. I got the model that comes with the cleaning unit and spare blade cartridge. This thing is the Rolls Royce of the shaver world. Sure, it is expensive but so is paying for frequent cartridge changeouts only to get an inferior shave. August 9, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jason Best razor ever This is the best electric razor I have ever owned. July 28, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 Finally I got a shaver that WORKS. I never had an electric shaver that worked for my sensitive skin. I decided to try it one last time, and I'm glad I did. Definitely this is a keeper. May 27, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Adam Arc5 Electric Shaver easy to use and maintain. Cleaning unit produces a good result. November 26, 2014
You May Also Like
In Stock$399.99 $298.99
In Stock$399.99 $349.99
In Stock$209.99 $189.99
In Stock$299.99 $245.99
In Stock$169.99 $126.99
In Stock$129.99 $89.99
In Stock$14.99 $11.99
In Stock$14.99 $9.99
Back Order$100.00 $59.99