Arc5 5-Blade Shaver w/ Shaving Sensor ES-LV65-S
Ships in 1-3 business days
- Achieve maximum closeness and comfort with premium 5-blade shaving system
- Innovative shaving sensor monitors beard density to adjust cutting power
- Shave more efficiently with ultra-sharp Nanotech™ blades
- Multi-Flex™ head glides smoothly over face, chin and jaw
- Linear motor maintains peak performance throughout battery life
- Use dry or in the shower with wet/dry convenience
- 100% washable, features sonic vibration cleaning mode
- LCD display, built-in pop-up trimmer, travel pouch included
- Compatible with: Replacement Foil/Blade Combo, Replacement Foil, Inner Blade
What's in the Box?
Wet/Dry Washable Enjoy the convenience of dry operation of use with foam or gel for a pampering, silky-smooth shave.
100% Waterproof Rinses clean under running water.
Shaving Sensor Technology Automatic stubble sensor detects beard's density and adjusts motor speed for a powerful yet gentle shave.
5-Blade Cutting System The distinct foil patterns work in combo to capture and cut even the difficult parts of your beard
- Finishing Foil: A specially-shaped finishing foil captures and cuts stubborn hairs.
- Lift-Tech Foil: Features reverse tapered edges that help lift and cut hairs that lie flat.
- Slit Blade: Catches longer hairs that grow in varies directions, allowing for a precise shave.
Multi-Flex™ Pivoting Head Allows the shaver to follow the contours of your face for efficient comfort and coverage
Multi-fit Arc Foil Follows the contours of your face for efficient coverage and maximum comfort
Nanotech™ Blades 30-degree inner blades featuring nanotechnology cut the hair at its base for a close shave
Pop-up Trimmer A fine 45-degree angled blade is effective for grooming sideburns and moustaches.
Illuminated LED Illuminated LED indicates shave time, battery capacity, shaving sensor mode, foil/blade replacement and cleaning reminder.
Fast, Linear Motor Drive 14,000 cycles per minute linear motor drive delivers a smoother, cleaner shave
Men's Health Grooming Award
Compare Similar Models
Weight:6.9 oz.7.1 oz
- Number of Blades 5
- Pivoting Head Yes
- Motor Speed 14,000 CPM
- Inner Blade Angle 30-degree
- Wet/Dry Yes
- Pop-up Trimmer Yes
- Power Source AC 100-240V (Automatic International Dual Voltage Conversion)
- Charging Time 1 hour
- Operation Time 45 minutes
- Shaves per Charge (3 min./1 shave) Approx. 15 shaves
- Replacement Foil WES9173P
- Replacement Blade WES9170P
- Replacement Set WES9032P
- Accessories Self-cleaning Recharger, Adaptor, Travel Pouch
- Dimensions (H x W x L) 6.5 x 2.8 x 2.1
- Weight 6.9 oz.
- UPC 885170124134
- Shaver Foil + Blade Combos
- Men’s Accessories
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 25 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by SDA The best yet. I have owned many Wet/Dry razors over the years, most from Panasonic, but also several from other well known brands. I have never been as impressed and pleased with a purchase as I am with this model. It truly shaves more closely, comfortably and quickly than any others I have used. It does not have all kinds of useless bells and whistles - simply does the job it was designed for extremely well. Easy to charge, easy to use, easy to clean. What else could I want. I am very happy that this item was on sale and that I decided to go for it! January 12, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Psjohn Best shaver out there I can not believe an electric shaver could shave so close and so comfortably. Nearest shave to a blade I could find. January 4, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by HawkeyeDoug Best on the market Best shave I have had in years. The closest shave you can have without using a blade January 4, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Super Stud Outstanding Shaver I have had Panasonic shavers in the past but this one far exceeds the performance of the others. It shaves close, fast and comfortably. Battery life is very good, in my case a week and a half before I have to charge it. This shaver outperforms any shaver I have ever purchased. I highly recommend it to anyone considering purchasing a new shaver. January 1, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 ES-LV65-S review Very close shave, puts my old Norelco to shame. Powerful motor, long lasting battery. Easy to clean. December 28, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Chuck Linear Panasonics I have been using Panasonic linear shavers for many years. Don't believe there is anything better out there. December 23, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 Almost perfect Just started using the razor a few weeks ago. It gives a very close shave. Much closer than any electric I have used before. Only two minor complaints. 1) It's a little noisy. Not a lot but enough where it can be heard outside the bathroom. 2) The razor has a large head which is fine until you try to shave under your nose. The body of the razor does not allow easy access to the blades when trying to get close under the nose--and no, my nose is not that big. I manage to get it done but if the head was a little more streamlined it would an easier shave in that area December 15, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 Best shaver I've ever owned. Smooth, light and easy to use. Expensive but worth it. November 10, 2015
You May Also Like
In Stock$499.99 $299.99
In Stock$100.00 $59.99
In Stock$129.99 $99.99
Back Order$149.99 $129.99
In Stock$14.99 $11.99