Men’s Electric Trimmer for Beard, Mustache and Hair - ER-GB70-S
- The Panasonic ER-GB70 electric beard, mustache and hair trimmer for men uses a durable, ultra-sharp 45° angle stainless-steel blade to cut quickly and cleanly for efficient beard, mustache and hair trimming
- A quick-adjust trimmer dial and two comb attachments provide 39 precision settings for personalized sculpting, trimming, cutting and detailing
- Ergonomic beard and hair trimmer design with rubberized grip provides total comfort and control; Trimmer cleans in seconds under warm running water
- Use the ER-GB70-S trimmer cordlessly anytime, anywhere for up to 50 minutes with rechargeable battery power or plug in for longer use
- The slim Panasonic Beard Trimmer fits easily into your grooming kit, and includes an AC charger and universal voltage for travel
Grooming has evolved with the GB70 Men's Electric Trimmer
With an exceptionally sharp, hypoallergenic blade, convenient slide-up trimmer and more, the GB70 is everything you need to create and maintain your individual look and style. Two precision snap-on comb attachments are included for precision trimming and sculpting of beard, mustache and hair. And you can use it cordless or plug it in for longer use.
Advancing the Japanese art of crafting exceptionally sharp and durable swords, Panasonic has applied its state-of-the art blade technology to the Panasonic ER-GB70-S Trimmer. The result is a precision blade of extraordinary strength and performance. And the outstanding edge you need for comfortable grooming.
Precision 45° Blade for a Superior Trim
The ultra-sharp, super-durable blade in the GB70 is precision honed to an acute 45° angle to create a precision cutting edge. And it's forged from hypoallergenic stainless steel to ensure safe, non-irritating trimming on even sensitive skin.
Mustache and Hair
Two comb attachments clip quickly and securely onto the trimmer head for clean, confident trimming results.
with Rubberized Grip
Lightweight and durable, a sleek, ergonomic design and smooth rubberized grip ensure comfort and control for outstanding cutting and trimming results.
Confidently create and maintain your own look and style with the trimmer's quick-adjust dial. Conveniently located on the handle, it works seamlessly with the two comb attachments to provide 39 precision trim settings in 0.5 mm settings from 0.5mm to 20.0mm.
The rechargeable Ni-MH battery and included AC adapter charges the GB70 in only an hour for up to 50 minutes of continuous trimming and cutting power. An LED indicator on the handle shows charging progress and power level when the trimmer is used cordlessly.
With just a fingertip, the slide-up trimmer instantly adds the perfect edge and detail to sideburns and mustaches, and instantly removes stray or unwanted hair. This precision grooming advantage includes an acute 45° angle blade for clean, comfortable trimming performance.
An easy-open water drain allows warm running water flow freely through the trimmer head for convenient cleaning in seconds.
for Your Panasonic Trimmer
To help maintain the level of satisfaction you demand from your hair, mustache and beard trimmer, the high-performance GB70 blade should be replaced when dull to deliver clean, even trimming and ensure superior grooming quality and comfort.
Replacement Trimmer Blade: WER9605P
- Model ER-GB70-S
- Packaging (in) 7.9 x 9.5 x 2.4
- Unit (in) 7.1 x 1.6 x 2.0
- Operating Time 50 minutes
- Charge Time 1 hour
- Battery Type Ni-MH
- Country of Origin China
- Warranty 2 year limited
- UPC 885170274150
- Women’s Accessories
What could be keeping my shaver from charging?The shaver may not charge under the following circumstances:
1) The recommended charging temperature of 50-95 °F (10-35 °C) not being met.
2) The unit is already charged.
3) The unit is being used for the first time or has not been used for last six months and it may take a while for charging to start.
What should I do if my product needs service?NOTE: This does not apply to TVs, Microwaves, Vacuums, and Massage Chairs.
For repairs and exchanges:
- Consumer Portable Audio Products
- Consumer Audio Systems
- Consumer DVD Products
- Consumer DVD Recorder Products
- Consumer Digital Still Cameras
- Consumer Camcorders
- Consumer Small Appliances
- Consumer Shavers
- Consumer Telephones
- Consumer Power Tools:
Panasonic Factory Service Center
4900 George McVay Drive
Suite B; Door-12
McAllen, TX 78503
Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).
Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.
If the customer calls back in for an Update:
**Explain to the customer**
Please allow Panasonic Factory Service Center 7 business days from the Date of Delivery before contacting the number below for an update.
For additional information, concerns or payments, the customer may contact the service center for status at:
Toll Free: 1-866-907-9111
Please reference your Service Job number when contacting You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
How do I register my Panasonic product?